"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Can you increase her IL over email?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I know that the phone is not the best way to do this, but does the same go for email? I met this girl a couple weeks ago and she lives a couple hours away so I can't see her too often. I'm not really into the phone talky thing cuz it gets old kinda quick. I've got her email. What kind of things should I write her about?
Thanks.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by mecca411
I'm not really into the phone talky thing cuz it gets old kinda quick.
That is a really fvcked attitude..
I am sorry bro..
It shows that you are very scared of women.
You will get no where with women if you are a wuss and you can't fvcking call/interact in person with her.
so stop making fvcked up excuses like that, grab your balls and go for it..... life is short to be mental masturbating about stupid meaningless shyt..
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Re: Re: Can you increase her IL over email?

Originally posted by chicksrock
That is a really fvcked attitude..
I am sorry bro..
It shows that you are very scared of women.
You will get no where with women if you are a wuss and you can't fvcking call/interact in person with her.
so stop making fvcked up excuses like that, grab your balls and go for it..... life is short to be mental masturbating about stupid meaningless shyt..
I think he means extended phone conversations... which are, of course, a pretty **** idea from my point of view.

The answer to your original question is that it's really not an easy / worthwhile thing to do. You really need to get out and spend time with her.
 
Top