"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Can you guys offer any tips?

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
My job puts me in the position to talk with beautiful women on a daily basis. In order for these women to get jobs, they must cross me first.

Now, I don't plan to make this a habit, but I'd like to use my "power" once to pursuade a woman to sleep with me for the job. I wanna do this for 2 reasons. One, these girls are hot. Two, why not?

Anyway, these jobs are in the entertainment industry. I go to the homes of beautiful women as part of the screening phase.

I know it depends on the model's attitude and values regarding sex. But for those women that can be persuaded, how should I phrase my offer.

BAD:

If we ****, you got the job.

GOOD:

???

I'm not interested in hearing about morals and all that jazz. This will be a one time thing plus no one's getting hurt.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
whats your job? what do you do? If its the porn industry just be up front about it.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
WTF? I'm against shìt like this. Go slam your car door on your testicles or something...
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
You can aswell rape a girl. This is not a huge difference to me!
This is a board for people who like to work on their game and personality to attract women to sleep with them. Not to force them.
Get lost!
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Invite her out to dinner so you can discuss the final details of the job. Then lay your game on her.

That's about all I can suggest.

BTW, you may run the risk of getting fired should one of them complain that she didn't get the job because she didn't sleep with you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
if a bytch is worth loseing your job over like what happend to me. And it isn't

go right on ahead and do that buddy
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by christz
if a bytch is worth loseing your job over like what happend to me. And it isn't

go right on ahead and do that buddy
I agree.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Honestly-this is something men do but never talk about,feel me?
 

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
ACtually i would like to know what to do in those cases too...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top