Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you compare overall living standard by comparing the median wage of two countries?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to get an idea how photographers are paid in the US, take that price and adapt it to Albania. Is it doable?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I am trying to get an idea how photographers are paid in the US, take that price and adapt it to Albania. Is it doable?
No, median wages are comparable to cost of living standards in every country or location. You can’t get rich by changing location…
Compare people living in California that can barely afford a very small $1M house even though they make great money vs. them buying a mansion in Kansas on the same salary, but can’t get it…

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about asset prices. As the credit/ debt deflation kicks in, they will all grind lower. Mortgage hell for most. You want to focus on being able to save money in the strongest currencies - US dollars and gold [and perhaps Bitcoin]. Think cost of living/ saving.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would have to find the average salary for a photographer in Albania, then find out average expenses like rent/mortgage, food, etc. The web site numbeo.com compares data between any two cities you plug in, but it only tells you the median income. If you can find the media income for a photographer in Albania, then look at the rest of the data, you'll see how much you might take home.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not...people in the US typically get paid far more for goods and services than other countries do for the most part.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Only if you sell the pics in the US and enjoy a lower cost of living in Albania. For example, many retirees choose to live in lower cost of living countries, but their income from a US pension did not change. Best of both worlds there…
The only way you could be paid comparable to US wages would be a proven record of being close to, or the best photog in that foreign country, and that’s a performance based to the max income stream…

Last edited: