"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Can you bulk as a vegetarian?

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
11
correlation is not causation. (Western) vegetarianism itself is highly correlated with factors that reduce mortality, most notably high income.

to go vegan and not become entirely unhealthy requires you to pay an extraordinary amount of attention to what you eat. and they all eat lots of foods that even meat-atarians and the rest of us omnivores should be getting more of.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
Bumping this thread as it's not quite so controversial these days.
I would never stop eating meat completely, but as has been mentioned here, I am aiming to have better quality meat less often. I have a local butcher in mind, but haven't been yet to guage the expense.
The question being, does anyone know what volumes of non-meat food that need to be consumed in order not to lose muscle mass, or even gain? This would be based on a semi vegetarian diet (~3.5 days a week), with the only exclusions of meat and fish.
*I am considering starting back on my protein powder, but it hasn't agreed with my digestion before. But as I understand the body needs time to adapt to it, so will persevere, maybe at lower doses to start.*
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

going for gold

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Bumping this thread as it's not quite so controversial these days.
I would never stop eating meat completely, but as has been mentioned here, I am aiming to have better quality meat less often. I have a local butcher in mind, but haven't been yet to guage the expense.
The question being, does anyone know what volumes of non-meat food that need to be consumed in order not to lose muscle mass, or even gain? This would be based on a semi vegetarian diet (~3.5 days a week), with the only exclusions of meat and fish.
*I am considering starting back on my protein powder, but it hasn't agreed with my digestion before. But as I understand the body needs time to adapt to it, so will persevere, maybe at lower doses to start.*
Andrew Huberman had an excellent conversation with Layne Norton on his Huberman Lab podcast recently - it’s a long episode but I believe it’s around the 1:55 (hour and 55 min) mark that they go into protein sources etc for vegetarian/vegan
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Bumping this thread as it's not quite so controversial these days.
I would never stop eating meat completely, but as has been mentioned here, I am aiming to have better quality meat less often. I have a local butcher in mind, but haven't been yet to guage the expense.
The question being, does anyone know what volumes of non-meat food that need to be consumed in order not to lose muscle mass, or even gain?
If not meat, then eat fish, dairy, and/ or eggs. No amount of vegan protein will be as bioavailable as animal sources. As for how much, a single meal sized serving of fish or meat is enough protein for the day when combined with the protein found in other non-meat foods. Rice and beans, legumes, and nut butters are all rich in protein just figure out the complimentary amino acids.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,897
Reaction score
19,180
I mean of course you can. There are plenty of high carb options that don't contain meat. Literally bulking comes from eating carbs/fats not from protein.
 
Top