Well, it's a milk ingredient right? So it should count as dairyspesmilitis said:Whey count as dairy? I thought it doesn't since it doesn't have the properties of dairy that people avoid (when they avoid dairy).
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Well, it's a milk ingredient right? So it should count as dairyspesmilitis said:Whey count as dairy? I thought it doesn't since it doesn't have the properties of dairy that people avoid (when they avoid dairy).
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Man, if whey protein DOES NOT count as dairy, I'm going and buying a **** lot of it tomorrow and starting back on it!spesmilitis said:But it doesn't have the same properties, for example, it doesn't have as much lactose
Zerix said:Man, if whey protein DOES NOT count as dairy, I'm going and buying a **** lot of it tomorrow and starting back on it!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Nothing wrong with it, it's just a different form of protein and won't bulk you up as quickly as a whey protein, but it will certainly still work.Zerix said:Well, what would be wrong with me going out and buying a tub of soy protein? Can't do whey...
I guess I'm a try and get 1g per lb from my foods.
Bull****. I haven't came across that kinda statement yet. Proof?Bible_Belt said:Well, what would be wrong with me going out and buying a tub of soy protein?
They say soy lowers testosterone?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soy#Soy_controversyZerix said:Bull****. I haven't came across that kinda statement yet. Proof?
Jeez... damn it. I don't know what to ****ing believe anymore. Everything so far about dairy now kinda scares me off, and now this... lol.Bible_Belt said:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soy#Soy_controversy
Because of the phytoestrogen content, some studies indicate that there is a correlation between a soybean-rich diet and a decrease in the level of testosterone in men, although these findings are controversial
only you can decide 'what counts' -- what are you motivations for vegetarianism?Zerix said:Man, if whey protein DOES NOT count as dairy, I'm going and buying a **** lot of it tomorrow and starting back on it!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Yes, some studies show vegetarians to have reduced mortalities from various diseases, but vegetarians consume more tomatoes, nuts, fruit, and less coffee, doughnuts and alcohol. Vegetarians are also more likely to exercise, more likely to put effort into maintaining a healthy weight and much less likely to smoke. Of course there is going to be a difference in health! There's absolutely no evidence to suggest that any of those health benefits is due to not eating meat.Bible_Belt said:health/"vegetarianism is healthier" -- it isn't. find new friends and/or self-help books that don't give you bad advice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism#Health
"American vegetarians tend to have lower body mass indices, lower levels of cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and less incidence of heart disease, hypertension, some forms of cancer, type 2 diabetes, renal disease, osteoporosis, dementias such as Alzheimer’s Disease and other disorders that may be diet-related."
Yeah you should try not to substitute the meat with dairy because it's pretty much just as bad. I don't see how people go vegetarian and just eat more dairy instead. That's even worse it's processed usually.Bible_Belt said:I saw a film of heart surgery for arterial sclerosis. They slit the artery, and all they have to do is grap the deposit inside and pull. It comes out like a big white rubber band. The surgeon was pulling what looked like strips of rubber two feet long out of this guy. Those deposits are caused by animal fats, or at least vegetarians think they are. To be fair, dairy fat is vegetarian yet causes the same problem, but meat fat is the biggest culprit. I knew an Indian neurosurgeon who was vegetarian not for religious reasons, but because he said he had seen the inside of the arteries of the cadavers in med school.
LOLbeastmaster79 said:dude, no reason to go veg. i tried it in highschool and it definetely lowered my testosterone. your brain and body need meat to function properly. just eat naturally-raised/organic meat, plenty of salads and other veggies and fresh fruit. drink at least half a gallon of water a day. get flax or fish or hemp oils. get enough rest. avoid sugar and refined carbs. avoid. hydrogenated oils and other junk. do these things and you will have a healthy glow. also relax, have fun, get some exercise and avoid stress. and bone a lot. it takes much more discipline to be a healthy vegetarian than a healthy meat eater. **** vegetarianism, its for hippy chicks, dikes and feminists.
I think you'd benefit from reading The Cholesterol Myths by Uffe Ravnskov, or The Great Cholesterol Con by Anthony Colpo ($9.95 for a book that informative is ridiculous). They'll take you through all the studies about cholesterol, saturated fat etc. and how they really relate to heart disease, ( i.e. not at all ). Very interesting and enlightening books.Bible_Belt said:I saw a film of heart surgery for arterial sclerosis. They slit the artery, and all they have to do is grap the deposit inside and pull. It comes out like a big white rubber band. The surgeon was pulling what looked like strips of rubber two feet long out of this guy. Those deposits are caused by animal fats, or at least vegetarians think they are. To be fair, dairy fat is vegetarian yet causes the same problem, but meat fat is the biggest culprit. I knew an Indian neurosurgeon who was vegetarian not for religious reasons, but because he said he had seen the inside of the arteries of the cadavers in med school.
If it were not for these concerns, I would be on the anabolic diet eating all kinds of red meat. But I think the short-term gains come at the cost of greater long-term consequences. Long term health factors are very difficult to measure with research so we are all making educated guesses.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.