Can women separate emotion from sex like men?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can women separate emotion from sex like men?"

you know... I still don't get it...I can't even separate my emotions from a good steak!!!

Where is this elusive 'off' switch???

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of girls I've been with got all lovey dovey as soon as I had sex with them. Their hearts are definitely connected to the Bermuda triangle between their legs.

Women use sex to get love.

The women that can have sex with out forming emotional bonds are always more dysfunctional. They also fuhk the best. :p

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's certainly very, very rare.

Here's a hot button example: Supposedly 10% of people are gay. Now does that mean that being gay is unnatural? Or does that mean that it is natural that 10% of people are gay?
Or maybe this is better: 2% of humans have red hair. Does that mean it is unnatural to have red hair?
If you're a 3% male like Corey Wayne likes to talk about (lol), does that mean it's unnatural to be a 3% male?

I've never agreed when posters have claimed that it is unnatural for males to be monogamist (speaking about serial monogamy specifically). I don't see how it can be unnatural when the vast majority of men in the country have been married (I would think that most of them would have been monogamous for at least a short time lol). Even if men have a tendency toward polyamory, I still don't see how that makes serial monogamy unnatural. Especially since pair bonding exists so that the man can help ensure that the children reach a viable age.
Monogamy is natural only for as it takes for the kids to be raised. Pair bonding is a different thing entirely. I still have my birth blanket for example. I love that thing. Even if I don’t use it anymore (that **** is hella soft though). If you’ve had a friend for who’s been one since childhood, you’re not gonna just stop talking to them forever just because it’d be easier not to pick up the phone and call or whatever.

What I’m asking is if there always has to be some sort of connection when girls get with guys. I guess that’s why game exists really. It’s how a lot of guys can punch above their own weight. But us guys can still not even talk to a ***** at all and bang her just because. Nothing even remotely related to ‘connection’ or ‘understanding them’ at all. But I hear a lot of women still want to ‘test’ you before they **** you, even if they don’t ‘love’ you per se.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men spread seed, there's no need for monogamy when you can ensure your genetics pass on so easily. For women, it's quality over quantity. The best chance of the survival of her offspring necessitates the best genetics she can get, during ovulation. The only time at which monogamy is natural for women is if they are with the best genetic match they can attract, otherwise, monogamy is not a sound biological imperative strategy. Now, most people might jump to purely physicality in that case but humans have evolved intelligence as much as physicality. Anyway, hypergamy selects the highest possible mate during ovulation. Monogamy doesn't support that strategy, ergo, from a biological imperative, monogamy is not natural for females.
Hypergamy is real, yes. But that means that they only go after the best man, ONE AT A TIME. In other words, branch swing. That’s what monogamy is (serial monogamy anyway). Sure they banged hella dudes before that, but each time they were only with one man. What messes me up is how women can have multiple boyfriends or something like that or be a swinger or whatever the ****. I think they’re just mentally ****ed up at that point because I doubt she actually CARES about any one of the guys she bangs, or her main partner. Maybe she LIKES them all as people or even as attractive partners, but does not CARE about any one of them in particular. Like, I just can’t see some woman who is in an open relationship cooking a nice meal for her husband everyday, doting on him and the kids, and then still get gangbanged at the same time. I can only see a party girl who married some dude who’s okay with her still partying. And I just don’t believe that party chicks aren’t the caring and doting types. This is my issue SoSuave.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And let's be honest...

Neither can us men.... Or else we wouldn't be here.
I can. I get over heartbreak easily too. When I was 15, I got over it in ~45 minutes when most guys would be upset for months and would likely never really be the same. At 16, I was around 6 minutes for the same thing. At 17, I gave no ****s for any amount of time. And I always feel hella good afterwards too, like an ‘I can do anything’ kinda high. I’m clearly not normal in this sense though, at least I don’t think so anyway.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can seperate sex and love. Historically women had to have this ability...especially if marauding bandits or enemy soldiers came through raping & pillaging a village.
Rape is the worst crime you can commit. Worse than murder. There’s a reason for that. It sticks with you for the rest of your life. Men don’t really get raped, and when it does happen it’s just overlooked. The only time it isn’t is if it is in prison, and that’s because it’s gay rape, not desired really by the victim. And even then it’s overlooked and you’ll never hear guys ever talking about it. And if it is a woman raping a man? Nature/society doesn’t really see a woman forcing a man’s **** inside of her as rape of the man.

But the rape of a woman is extreme. Why? It sticks with them for the rest of their life. Why does it stick with them much more severely than men? Maybe because there is some sort of inability to make this separation. Plus, Stockholm Syndrome happens pretty much only to women. There’s these types of things to consider. I’m not saying that women can’t die to some ego complex I have or anything like that (I caught myself before it happened actually lol) but there are certain things that aren’t making sense to me.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They cannot. Because even sex for fun is perceived as a mating process by the reptilian part of the brain, women go back to their basic mode where they want to bond with this man in direct need of him to ensure survival of their kids after they get born. This whole bonding thing women wanna do is quite ancient, comes from times where men would not always hang around the cave and provide safety and food for the mother and the kids. It is the same thing today, just modern version.

Men, on the other hand, when they let their seed in, have, in their reptilian brain, completed their duty. Of course we almost never just leave after it cause other parts of our brain come into play where we can differentiate if it was for fun or for having kids, but at a deep, basic level, this all is pushed by survival mechanisms much stronger than anything our lymbic brain and neocortex can affect. Reptilian brain rules, with a touch of the other two I mentioned.
OK Alan Watts

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Sunday was crazy for me. I had a date with an HB 8.5 and within three hours of meeting me she wanted me to fuhk her ass. Started begging me to cvm for her. She didn’t have any emotional connection with me at that point. Although after sex I found out she has severe daddy issues (she broke down crying about it)

Billtx49

Reaction score
Last Sunday was crazy for me. I had a date with an HB 8.5 and within three hours of meeting me she wanted me to fuhk her ass. Started begging me to cvm for her. She didn’t have any emotional connection with me at that point. Although after sex I found out she has severe daddy issues (she broke down crying about it)
Yep, if they were abused in the past they’re more comfortable with continued abuse…
One of my exes was repeately banged by her step father when she was a teen…

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay that’s just emotional to everyone and everything. That’s not normal either.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I can say that a woman thats been raped beyond her will, can’t emotionally let go of that experience.
Where as a woman submitting to war time pillagers submits for her own survival.
The significant fact here is her conscience decision. It’s out of her control if it’s rape, but if it’s for her own personal war time survival benefit or self serving notions, it’s hamstered away into insignificance…

Last edited:

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is real, yes. But that means that they only go after the best man, ONE AT A TIME. In other words, branch swing. That’s what monogamy is (serial monogamy anyway). Sure they banged hella dudes before that, but each time they were only with one man. What messes me up is how women can have multiple boyfriends or something like that or be a swinger or whatever the ****. I think they’re just mentally ****ed up at that point because I doubt she actually CARES about any one of the guys she bangs, or her main partner. Maybe she LIKES them all as people or even as attractive partners, but does not CARE about any one of them in particular. Like, I just can’t see some woman who is in an open relationship cooking a nice meal for her husband everyday, doting on him and the kids, and then still get gangbanged at the same time. I can only see a party girl who married some dude who’s okay with her still partying. And I just don’t believe that party chicks aren’t the caring and doting types. This is my issue SoSuave.
Sort of. They will always attempt to secure better genetics where possible. But they will nest with one man, alpha ****s/beta bucks. This is the best genetics/safety of offspring dichotomy. It is a subconscious underpinning, not an overt conscious strategy. I think it's a misconception from the red pill that women don't care, it's just that like all relationships, it's conditional and not in the way society tends to portray it. As for the gangbang with a husband thing, I think it's a combination of a whole lot of things. Beta husband allowing free hypergamy, social pressure (yes, pressure) from feminism to explore sexuality and boundaries without thinking about the repercussions (they say without feeling shame, but that's not the issue), the entitled laziness of modern society and the conscious part of sex being fun.

I think a woman can do all that and care about everyone involved. In fact she'd probably be a good wife to her little beta boy since she's getting all her needs met. But sure, she might also be a damaged party girl (alpha widowed) who simply can not be satisfied. She resents her husband but he provides for her and the kids and she still gets to go out and try to replace the alpha she lost.

But back to the point, I don't see how multiple partners doesn't support hypergamy. It seems like a crystal clear example of how monogamy isn't natural for women outside of beta bucks.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
I can separate sex from emotions with 6's and 7's the same way women can separate sex with emotions from players in the clubs.

Women put guys into two categories: Guy you sleep with and forget about and guy who take home to meet mom.

Ironically, the "lessor value" guy is more likely to get laid. This is because women do not become emotionally attached to him. At least not when they are in their 20's. Maybe when they were 14 years old and had sex for the first time. But 50 bad boys later and she's learned to not take him seriously. But she still holds out hope for the romantic hero guy.

Don't be the romantic hero guy. You will get her virgin chaste side and will have to wait until a commitment before sex. When EVEN the romantic hero guy kicks her out of bed after sex, that's when she goes to the point of no return and becomes batsh!t crazy.

So the answer is a little more complex and multi-dimensional than you would think. Such is the mind of women.

A

AJ84

Rape is the worst crime you can commit. Worse than murder. There’s a reason for that. It sticks with you for the rest of your life. Men don’t really get raped, and when it does happen it’s just overlooked. The only time it isn’t is if it is in prison, and that’s because it’s gay rape, not desired really by the victim. And even then it’s overlooked and you’ll never hear guys ever talking about it. And if it is a woman raping a man? Nature/society doesn’t really see a woman forcing a man’s **** inside of her as rape of the man.

But the rape of a woman is extreme. Why? It sticks with them for the rest of their life. Why does it stick with them much more severely than men? Maybe because there is some sort of inability to make this separation. Plus, Stockholm Syndrome happens pretty much only to women. There’s these types of things to consider. I’m not saying that women can’t die to some ego complex I have or anything like that (I caught myself before it happened actually lol) but there are certain things that aren’t making sense to me.
How do you know it doesn't stick with men longer or less severely? The only men and women who can attest to the effects of being raped are the ones who actually were raped. And I would imagine that there is a lot of variation in how rape affects someone.

The OP question is if women can have sex without feeling an emotional connection. Having sex and being raped are not the same when you consider the context, so I don't understand why rape is being factored into the discussion.

Remove this rape thoery which isn't accurate and doesn't relate to the original question and maybe it will make more sense :)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But back to the point, I don't see how multiple partners doesn't support hypergamy. It seems like a crystal clear example of how monogamy isn't natural for women outside of beta bucks.
Hypergamy is one partner at a time. Yes they might have he beta who takes care of her and an alpha who she actually ****s, but you are missing the point.

Pook had a great understanding of this and made a great explanation for it. Chicks always say how they want a sweet and sensitive man, someone who is actually caring and adores them, etc. all that wishy washy ****. But they don’t fall for the guys who give it to them. It’s not that they don’t want that sweet caring stuff, it’s just that they want you to still be a strong and tough and masculine guy when you do it. Be sweet to them without being a pushover. Be caring without being clingy or jealous. Be sensitive to her but don’t be a pvssy. This is a man who can be a lover because he is strong, and a provider because he shows he can care for them. This is what they want. But no one knows this nowadays. And women don’t even really believe that they exist either, so when they come across a guy who is like this, they disregard him most of the time because of how rare he is.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know it doesn't stick with men longer or less severely? The only men and women who can attest to the effects of being raped are the ones who actually were raped. And I would imagine that there is a lot of variation in how rape affects someone.
Because I’ve heard some **** that you’ve never known was possible before. Women would have died from this stuff but the men survived. And you’d never guess that there’s anything wrong with hem unless you heard their story. One of the guys actually said that people shouldn’t make it into such a big deal and cry about it for years to come, that it gets to a point where you just gotta move on. That tough love stuff cannot come from a woman on a topic such as rape.
The OP question is if women can have sex without feeling an emotional connection. Having sex and being raped are not the same when you consider the context, so I don't understand why rape is being factored into the discussion.

Remove this rape thoery which isn't accurate and doesn't relate to the original question and maybe it will make more sense :)
Fair enough. But it still doesn’t make sense when taking into consideration how women connect parts of their life together. That’s why initially I think they cannot. But perhaps I am wrong.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is one partner at a time. Yes they might have he beta who takes care of her and an alpha who she actually ****s, but you are missing the point.

Pook had a great understanding of this and made a great explanation for it. Chicks always say how they want a sweet and sensitive man, someone who is actually caring and adores them, etc. all that wishy washy ****. But they don’t fall for the guys who give it to them. It’s not that they don’t want that sweet caring stuff, it’s just that they want you to still be a strong and tough and masculine guy when you do it. Be sweet to them without being a pushover. Be caring without being clingy or jealous. Be sensitive to her but don’t be a pvssy. This is a man who can be a lover because he is strong, and a provider because he shows he can care for them. This is what they want. But no one knows this nowadays. And women don’t even really believe that they exist either, so when they come across a guy who is like this, they disregard him most of the time because of how rare he is.
I agree that hypergamy can be one person at a time, even that it is best with one person at a time. All I'm saying is that multiple partners can also make sense when there are deficiencies. I'm not sure if that means monogamy is default, even if it's better. I'll have to think that over a bit more.

Good points.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that hypergamy can be one person at a time, even that it is best with one person at a time. All I'm saying is that multiple partners can also make sense when there are deficiencies. I'm not sure if that means monogamy is default, even if it's better. I'll have to think that over a bit more.

Good points.
It is best with one person at a time and that is why we came to that as a society. Medieval times, they used to have only the powerful men bang anyone they wanted while the peasants and the servants were lucky to get one woman, which in a lot of cases was banged and knocked up from some powerful man anyways. A society full of bastard babies doesn't work.

Nowadays, the Don Juans are the powerful people. And you don't need to be nearly as powerful as a king or part of his crew, you just need to be a good dude with a manly attitude and having something going in your life and you get plenty of ass. This is medieval times version 2.0. There is no more "a wife for each good man". If you're good nowadays, you get treated like a simp.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wishful thinking, the spectrum is too broad now. Women are essentially bi-androus. They will want to settle down with a guy you described or as close to it as they can get, but if they have fvcked 30 guys then you are not going to fill the bad boy role because you are being compared with actual thugs, criminals, or male model players that take Viagra for fun lol. To use a male analogy, the girl next door is simply never going to fulfill your addiction to threesomes with tatted up strippers, if you had one.

Now, if you find some nice church mouse girl then just by nature of not being that you can be the bad boy. Good luck.
In other words, they get more ****ed up. But this is what I’m saying though, it does affect them to have sex with others. As men, we can still bang 30 women in 3somes and crazy wild ways but still be alright with a chick who is always willing to try anything. This is why I’m questioning if they are able to separate emotions from sex, because that’s a sign of emotional damage right there.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, they get more ****ed up. But this is what I’m saying though, it does affect them to have sex with others. As men, we can still bang 30 women in 3somes and crazy wild ways but still be alright with a chick who is always willing to try anything. This is why I’m questioning if they are able to separate emotions from sex, because that’s a sign of emotional damage right there.
They are not, man, I don't understand why is there 4 pages of debate needed on this one. After their 4th/5th ****, something in them breaks and they are just...never the same again.