Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can Women Detect Attraction?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an attraction quirk where I'll size up a woman from the calves up.
If her calves are too bony or too fat cankled, I'll immediately get turned off before I even look at the face.
I've been reflecting on a pattern lately that seems to be repeating over the years.
If I see a women with nice calves/thighs, in my mind my conscience will tell me this woman has a nice body. I try to do this as covertly as possible and from a distance so I can see the big picture. And then somehow within 10 minutes her proximity level will change and a window for dialog will open up. This always happens to me at grocery stores when I'm not intentionally trying to pick up women.
My question is, are they detecting my attraction or is there something more on a primal level where two bodies of DNA matchup perfectly and the body releases a heavy dose of attraction pheromones?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is breathing, a woman knows he's most probably attracted to her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine my eye scanning is a dead give away!:p

Reaction score
Attraction has nothing to do with it. Women only care about resources (i.e. food, clothing, shelter, protection, children, etc).

Women ONLY care about what you can do for THEM.
I'm not sure if this is true...

But I kind of hope that it is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction has nothing to do with it. Women only care about resources (i.e. food, clothing, shelter, protection, children, etc).

Not necessarily true. Women will let one man pay and help her out, and another man that gets her wet to fvck.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Meaningless assertion.

Self-interest is not an exclusive female trait, it's a human trait and we all possess it to varying degrees.

I would assume you've communicated with women before on various occasions with the sole intention of getting laid, seeking companionship, or enjoying playful banter.. these of which provided you with sexual gratification, intimacy/connectedness, and entertainment, respectively. If a women couldn't do any of those things for you, would your incentive to communicate with her decrease? Probably.