"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Can We Be Too Much?

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Posting and posting...

got bored at work..

Remembered saturday..

This girl, one of three babes, is checking me out all the time, I look at her..

When she passes by me, I say

"Stop". - Did not approach directly, was busy with buddies and other ladies that nite...

Looks at me and continues...

Happens two times, on the last one she says "Never"...

Continues checking me out, but the I forget about her, am after some russian babe who turns out to be psycho...

Anyway, near the end of the nite, the first babe goes out with some afc..

-----------

Another one,

Oneninety tall model.. 22 years.. known her for 3 years.. shot me down three years ago.. saw her again, me no afc anymore, ****ed her mind.. She offered me a chair, I knew she wanted to play, so I refused, and went to my buddies..

See her on saturday..

Gives me a hug..

I ask, she is back?

She says no, but will be back in summer, and I shall call her..

I said I do not have her number.. I can give mine, and she call me when she comes for summer...

Says no, I should take her number...

I say, if we will not meet this week, I will not need the number, and am not waiting for summer. She can call me...

Leaves giving me a kiss...

Later leaves with drunk afc, over 35...
------------------

Now in the bar, I am confident, and am quite above the average.

And am quite independent...

Seem quite active...

So, question is, do these women have control issues?

They know they cannot control you, they settle for less?

This happens a lot...

You confident, funny and sexy, are too much for her for a onenite stand... She knows she will want more, and she won't get it.. Not the control at least, and chooses less...



-----------------------------------


After reading the replies,

Have to say that, have been living here for three years, and the place still makes no****ing sense,

So do not expect you guys to make sense of this at all....
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
You say every guy who leaves the bar with your target is an AFC...Sounds like none of these guys are frustrated to me...
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
no kidding. if a girl leaves with a different guy he's an AFC? hey man, he got poon that night =)
 

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
"You make no ****ing sense.."

I'll second that.

"ME TARZAN, YOU JANE." "UGH UGH"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top