Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone please ban PRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
player supreme was realness i miss that dude.

P_S and Realnezz turned everyother tread they posted in into a racial flame.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
I said MOST of his views are dead on target! :p
What exactly do you mean "most of his views"? He only has two views:

1. All guys who don't agree with him are homos

2. All women are hors

Those two tenets are the basis for everything he says. Please explain to me how this is valuable advice for anyone.

If PRL does get banned, he won't be hard to replace. Just have someone register under IHaveNoRealLife and have them post rambling unreadable crap about homos and hors. No one would even tell the difference.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW.... all i can say is WOW

this is what it has come to ?

everyone needs to chill out alittle and relax

THIS IS THE INTERNET

not a gang war on the streets

Tony i have respect for your DJ skills. Why ask for PR_L to be banned ? That was a low blow young man. You are better than that. Rise above it.

The DJ Code :

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

no.7 Tony. read it. learn it. LIVE IT !

now about this :

Quote - PR_L
Haha, you young guys are funny!!! You want me banned for calling a hor a hor?? HUH??? Why not ban Lost In Translation? He uses the word "Hor" as frequently as I!! He is my Protege!!!!!! (He just needs to use more !!!!!!!! points if he ever is going to be at my level)) .

are you nuts lol ! you are trying to get me banned too !

and i prefer to use the term h0 or crack h0 to wh0re but maybe you have influenced me into using the America spelling of a dishonourable woman

Player_Supreme

He was one of the best posters on here. if i had a post and i had 3 pages of flames P_S and PR_L would be the only 2 that offered me some encouragment about my field reports

i have been gone from the forum for awhile and i come back to find P_S banned. i was in shock. Then i see PR_L has changed and is shouldering the load of posting for P_S as well. Someone has to tell these young men the truth about what alot of these modern women are up to.

Moderators. In my opinion if you were to ban PR_L you would be doing this forum a great diservice. He has alot to offer. If people got beef with him they can put him on ignore.

PR_L. If you feel people are trying to get you banned. Use the wisdom that God has given you and avoid their traps. Be wise as a serpent but guiltless as a dove. You can do alot more in helping people if you are not banned from this forum. i understand you must stand up for what you believe but if someone is goading you into a fight and setting you up, then i say look past their comment to the big picture. Do not win the battle to lose the war.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Moderators. In my opinion if you were to ban PR_L you would be doing this forum a great diservice. He has alot to offer. If people got beef with him they can put him on ignore.
Right now there isn't any serious discussion about removing PRL. There are some behaviors that he needs to re-evaluate if he wants to stick around, however... particularly, he needs to stop calling members of this forum "giga-faggot", "mega-homo", and "mega-faggot", among other things.

Personally, I find him amusing. I think he is either intentionally or unintentionally parodying himself, and so he is good for a laugh.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankyou Giovanni Casanova

Right now there isn't any serious discussion about removing PRL. There are some behaviors that he needs to re-evaluate if he wants to stick around, however... particularly, he needs to stop calling members of this forum "giga-faggot", "mega-homo", and "mega-faggot", among other things.

so it's just personal name calling and not his posting and calling Tony's chicky babe a wh0re. COOL.

now i know where we are up to.

PR_L you can still call a lion a lion and a wh0re a wh0re.

KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH !

Personally, I find him amusing.

LOL. i thought the MODS were trying to ban him for his use of exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats gotta be illegal in some countries :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: diplomatic_lies
“ And now, in the spirit of PRL, I'm going to fill up the screen with exclaimation marks “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ I like exclamation points – they are my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the deal with airplane peanuts?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just ban everybody - that will put a complete stop to all offensive behavior

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
he needs to stop calling members of this forum "giga-faggot", "mega-homo", and "mega-faggot", among other things.
Wow, PRL must really like smoking.

Originally posted by Luveno
What's the deal with airplane peanuts?
Yeah, what IS the deal? I mean when people get on the plane, is "peanuts" the first thing they want?

(For those unfortunate to live in the US, "faggots" means cigarettes in British/Australian English)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
What exactly do you mean "most of his views"? He only has two views:

1. All guys who don't agree with him are homos

2. All women are hors

Those two tenets are the basis for everything he says. Please explain to me how this is valuable advice for anyone.

If PRL does get banned, he won't be hard to replace. Just have someone register under IHaveNoRealLife and have them post rambling unreadable crap about homos and hors. No one would even tell the difference.
I finally agree with you on another thing Interpol, but watch out...PRL might come back saying you are a homo-hor.

Look everyone, Player_Supreme (and his 10 other names) had more than enough reasons to warrent a ban. What's done is done.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S

Supremes_Last _Words

You guys are still wacked out!

Eternal I created a few screen names after I was banned so that I could continue to cut and paste some of the lame assed posts over here for laugh sakes at pimphop.

I am not Realnezz.

Does he look like this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/Supremes_Files/Photo012.jpg

is he ****ing MILF's like this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/Supremes_Files/half.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/Supremes_Files/jovinasign.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/DSC00007.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/DSC00007.jpg

I am still the only Player_Supreme you fools.

Assanova I see your still instigatin ****.

Vincent I see your still trying to act like a grown man in a kids body with your napoleon complex.

I don't want to be UNBANNED!!!! YOU DIG YOU FOOLS!!!

YOU CAN KEEP THIS ESTROGEN DRIVEN SITE TO YOURSELVES.

I admit that I deserved getting banned. I'm a man I will not lay down and roll over to anyones beat. You *******s let those flamers come outta the woodworks on me. So **** yall!!!

Now your doing the same to the last man standing? **** that!

PRL go to fastseduction...way better environment!

Now here is my last tip for you yahoo's...Leave PRL alone and don't take any wooden nickles.

Here is my last words for the posters on this site:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEDUCTION BASED CONVERSATION

In the pimp game they tell you to get her life story. Famous pimps have taught this to all who could hear:

“4. (Charmers fade into the background; their targets becomes subjects of thier interest.To be a charmer u have to listen and observe.Let ur targets talk, revealing themselves in process.As u find more about them-thier strength and especially thier weaknesses-u can individualize your attention, appealing to thier specific desires and needs, tailoring you flateries and insecurities.) All of this is what a pimp does... I listen to their lifestory and then tailor what they need... pretty simple, rather is money, love, or excitement. I give it all to them. Charismatic display more of a follow me type of mood...which eventially happens anyway because of their love for me. They will follow someone they love. I'm their leader.
5. No i use the con game on newbies and pros. I use whatever i have to to get that hoe. I go to the extreme. You have to in this game. I have no limits.
Look up some of my post.. and read them. I have put alot of info about da game and mines already. Look at them.. and then come ask me more questions if they are not clear.
L.j. TheLionHeart”

When you talk to her get her to talk about herself. Dig not only into her life story but her dreams and her weak areas as well:

Get her to talk about her childhood.
Get her to talk about where she is going in life.
Get her to talk the challenges she had to overcome in life.
Get her to talk about her enemies.
Get her to talk about the people she admires.
As she is blathering on and on, your controlling that conversation and getting the keys to the land of P*ssy!

What are the woman’s dreams and aspirations?

Does she want to be perceived as someone who can overcome anything? This will tell you how to butter her buns with just words. “Yeah Susan, you seem to me to be they type of girl who…blah blah blah…yall have seen that phrase before on laying on a compliment. This is where you learn how to manipulate with it.

What part of herself she complains about? What about the parts of herself that she wants your opinion on?

“You know what Susan, I don’t see you as having a big butt. I see you as having the type of shape that is feminine and the ultimate female. Most women now a days wish they had what you possess naturally.” I actually just gave this compliment to a woman who is married to a very rich man in my town.
Even the smallest things can yield powerful results.

I once seduced a married woman who’s only wish was to feel special. As you know many husbands do not pay attention to their wives. I met this woman in a night club and told her that I liked the special way she danced and her energy and passion.

This poor thing being so starved for attention or a honest compliment (cause I ment what I said), fell right into my hands. I enjoyed sticking my D*ck in her ass for several years and the money she put into my bank account helped out a lot also.

And this was some other guys wife. He went to work thinking everything was ok at home and he had it all together. While she was taking money out of his bank and depositing it into mine.

We all have a deep down desire for us to want to be perceived a
certain way. And we have zero control over this. You want her to have to come to you for that magic feeling that she isn’t getting else where’s. This is why I’m not a big fan of C&F. I used to use it a lot to Sh*t on women, ie put em down. I’ve learned in recent times about catching more fly’s with honey than vinegar.

Your goal is to creating a special room” just for her – a magic room so to speak.
It’s about making her feel special so that she becomes magnetized to
you (she will want to enter your room)...
I have found it to be true that women love it when you discover something special about them.

And you can do this with the power of words. I’ve read that a woman’s brain is structured so that her emotions are linked directly to words. One author on this subject stated that women think that they are special and that no one can understand them. I am even dating a woman who keeps the lines of communication or did keep, open with an ex boyfriend of hers just because she believed that he understood her, that he got it.

If she was having trouble with me, she would call him up and talk for a bit with him. He was able to take one of her own self perceived flaws and turn it into something special. She is a egghead and he made sure he made this something that only the two of them understood.

I recognize the game ran on her. We all think that we were misunderstood growing up, and that there was something unique about us. But when you can use this to your advantage you will have a power into a woman’s mind and P*ssy.

Control the mind and of course you control the P*ssy.

My own game that I ran on her was centered around me making her feel like she is one of the few women out there who were real women. I told her that I had been looking for a real woman like her for a long time. All of which was true so it made it so much easier to deliver.

In your game that you spit, use this to your advantage. It will work wonders. Women will do anything to prove that you were right about them. Including taking it in the ass just to prove how special that they truly are.

How do I find out which buttons to press? By getting into her life story and listening for clues

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SGigalo PRL thinks youre GF is a hor and youre just another pimp buying/selling her body. Nothing more, nothing less. You defending PRL sure speeks highly of youre 1.5 year relationship... the time effort and eventual emotion invested.

GIO - its not about my dissaproval of his views - its the negative energy he brings to the forums. He is a fundementalist - fundementalists of ANY sort are blinded by their own ideals - PRLs views tear at the fiber that holds this forum together.

PRL - I just ended a great date with a 20 year old girl. She wasnt a virgin, and she wasnt a hor. In youre book, does that make me a homo, or a pimp?

Status
Not open for further replies.