Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone please ban PRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly... if all women who have sex out of wedlock are hors thered be little reason for this site. His views are in direct conflict with those discussed in these forums and - normally I wouldnt care but - he goes around insulting all the girls everyones dating, and even the posters themselves, based on his sick, irrational point of view. PRL should be banned.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill out Mussolini. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, if you're not happy with his views then block him, no need to express your gayness in threads like this.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Engetsu. Most of what he says is true, but many do not want to see it. I will admit he is a bit extreme but look past this and see the kernel of truth. In any case he is a voice of caution to men... be afraid, be very afraid when dealing with today's "women"

Dietzcoi

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No fighting, children.

Tony, try not to mind PRL too much. He just thinks all women are "hors". That's why he likes having sex with men. We don't have to agree with his lifestyle, but let's try to accept it, okay?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore him if you dont agree with his opinions. Youre a good poster, just because he might not get banned, dont let that drive you away.

Reaction score
Haha, you young guys are funny!!! You want me banned for calling a hor a hor?? HUH??? Why not ban Lost In Translation? He uses the word "Hor" as frequently as I!! He is my Protege!!!!!! (He just needs to use more !!!!!!!! points if he ever is going to be at my level)) .

Why not ban us? Because we are both on the mark!! We speak truth!! we call a thing by what that thing is!!! We are not blinded -we see clearly and thus we see depth and breadth in all matters and we expose the lie and liar!!!

I don't tell you not to chase women - I encourage it - this is what men do!!! But when you get a hor treat her as a hor and not as a righteous woman!! Don't fall in love with a hor because YOU ARE ONLY HER NEXT PIMP IN LINE!! Hell, I'm saving lives and minds here!!

You guys will thank me for this soon - it is only a matter of time where you all shall be under my banner of "Say 'No' to Hos and 'Yes' to women!!"

You should be banned for calling Hors women and calling anal penetration "sex"!!! And calling anal hors righteous!! In fact you should be shot for this blasphemous remark!!!

I speak harshly and extreme at times because these hors out here are harsh and extreme -- my loud clamorous exclamation point warnings befit the subject's potential harm and damage!!!

A prophet is never welcomed in his own land - but nonetheless, his warnings and counsel ring true to the end!!!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Haha, you young guys are funny!!! You want me banned for calling a hor a hor?? HUH??? Why not ban Lost In Translation? He uses the word "Hor" as frequently as I!! He is my Protege!!!!!! (He just needs to use more !!!!!!!! points if he ever is going to be at my level)) .

Why not ban us? Because we are both on the mark!! We speak truth!! we call a thing by what that thing is!!! We are not blinded -we see clearly and thus we see depth and breadth in all matters and we expose the lie and liar!!!

I don't tell you not to chase women - I encourage it - this is what men do!!! But when you get a hor treat her as a hor and not as a righteous woman!! Don't fall in love with a hor because YOU ARE ONLY HER NEXT PIMP IN LINE!! Hell, I'm saving lives and minds here!!

You guys will thank me for this soon - it is only a matter of time where you all shall be under my banner of "Say 'No' to Hos and 'Yes' to women!!"

You should be banned for calling Hors women and calling anal penetration "sex"!!! And calling anal hors righteous!! In fact you should be shot for this blasphemous remark!!!

I speak harshly and extreme at times because these hors out here are harsh and extreme -- my loud clamorous exclamation point warnings befit the subject's potential harm and damage!!!

A prophet is never welcomed in his own land - but nonetheless, his warnings and counsel ring true to the end!!!
Besides he does have a point, and speaks the truth

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Why you hatin' son!!! Asking for another poster to be banned is a byatch move, no wonder you wanna save them hors!!!!, cus u be one of them.....

dude dont take the forum too serious....

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother brewed his own beer. It was pretty good.

Reaction score
Toni, why doest thou persecuteth me before my time?

AFC's and Homos chant....."Crucify him, crucify him, crucify him, crucify him!!!!"

PR_L takes off running and shouts....."FEETS DON"T FAIL ME NOW!!!!"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
No fighting, children.

Tony, try not to mind PRL too much. He just thinks all women are "hors". That's why he likes having sex with men. We don't have to agree with his lifestyle, but let's try to accept it, okay?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

That was salty....

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Honestly... if all women who have sex out of wedlock are hors thered be little reason for this site. His views are in direct conflict with those discussed in these forums and - normally I wouldnt care but - he goes around insulting all the girls everyones dating, and even the posters themselves, based on his sick, irrational point of view. PRL should be banned.
Wrong. He says what almost everyone else here is thinking, but doesn't have the balls to say. Keep him around, and while we're at it, unban Player Supreme.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Can someone please ban PRL?

Originally posted by MetalFortress
Wrong. He says what almost everyone else here is thinking, but doesn't have the balls to say. Keep him around, and while we're at it, unban Player Supreme.

Oh god, that's funny!

Oh wait, you were serious...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit, he makes sense. But it gets annoying with all those !!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!11!!!!!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm on the PRL bandwagon.

when i first came here posting for advice, he gave me GREAT adivce.

then i got a girlfriend, and i thought, i've got this **** down pat. i am king of the DJ's.

and i posted for advice, and PRL gave me advice i ignored (aswell as many other posters).. and i don't regret ignoring it, as nothing bad happened with my girlfriend, but looking back, i certainly DIDN'T have my **** downpat.

and i'm a much better DJ for it now, being able to see that i was wrong, and admit it, and in future, i'll be able to accept advice without thinking i know better.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Can someone please ban PRL?

Originally posted by Eternal

Oh god, that's funny!

Oh wait, you were serious...
P_S was an awesome poster, it's actually a waste that you guys banned him. Sure he got into arguments a lot, but a lot of guys talked sh!t to him too and he defended himself.

But that's not the fact. P_S wrote like 15-20 tips on this site that are way better then anything on the main page or in the bible. Instead of putting his writting somewhere where AFCs can read it more easily, you ban one of the few guys with real game.
:confused:

edit - link to Player_Supreme's posts for the newcomers: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59989

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he wasn't. He's banned, he trolled this forum after he was officially banned and took about 2 months and 10 bans for him to quit.

He's gone, He deserved it, and he sure as hell isn't coming back.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Can someone please ban PRL?

Originally posted by MindOverMatter
But that's not the fact. P_S wrote like 15-20 tips on this site that are way better then anything on the main page or in the bible. Instead of putting his writting somewhere where AFCs can read it more easily, you ban one of the few guys with real game.
:confused:

edit - link to Player_Supreme's posts for the newcomers: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59989
Mind, thanks for sticking up for me!!:rolleyes:

Yeah, player_Supreme is a strong man with a strong mind -- too bad that effeminate thinking seems to be welcomed here but not manly counsel and wisdom!!

I'm thinking I just may ban myself and create my own bible!!!

Homos should be banned from a man's site and not welcomed - it makes me wonder the purpose of this site when they give weak men control?? I guess homos infiltrated everywhere including here - in the end, I will be the victor!!! Homos got a kick with the "in the end" part :rolleyes:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say one of the early signs of closet homosexuality is an increasing infatuation with labeling other people as homosexuals.

Reaction score
You guys say the same trite shyt!!!! Get a brain and think of new material!!!!

Your arguments are weak -- very weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.