Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone please ban PRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Can someone please ban PRL?

Originally posted by MindOverMatter

edit - link to Player_Supreme's posts for the newcomers: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59989
looking at that i think banning player supreme was a big mistake. He knew his ****, he gave good advice, he put effort forth to make newcomers better, and what does he get? he gets banned....thats pretty ****ty.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind, thanks for sticking up for me!!
I didn't think I needed to, no one besides the mods took this thread seriously and you defended yourself pretty well with the whole prophet analogy lol.

P_S on the other hand is banned and can't defend himself, so someone had to stick up for him.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, P_S had plenty of warnings, plenty of mod support, and plenty of admin support before he was banned. It took repeated trolling for him to get banned. He deserved it. His few helpful posts did not outweigh the retarded trolling.

The only thing I'm gonna say regarding PRL is that everyone gets a warning. It's their choice what they do with it. We can't be held accountable for people who chose to ignore the mods.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Maybe P_S did troll.

But I read PRL posts and he's not trolling!! He constantly gives great advice!

As of tonight PRL got his warning. Uncalled for since he didn't start anything!

We need him here so let's keep him here! :D
So Gigalo, how's that Pookie chick you were working on?

Also, your gf is a hor because she has sex before marriage! (A quote from PRL.)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the mods decision as to what trolling is. If he has received a warning, it is his 1 and only warning. As I said, it's his choice with what to do with it.

This is all I'm going to say regarding this.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
I didn't think I needed to, no one besides the mods took this thread seriously and you defended yourself pretty well with the whole prophet analogy lol.
I sure as hell haven't taken this thread or anything concerning PRL seriously in a long time.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides, it's his personal opinion and he's entitled to it. I will, however, say that most of his views are dead on target! :cool:
Are you calling your girlfriend a "hor"?

That's not very nice.

:crackup:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't persue! :p

About that PRL quote.... We don't have to agree on EVERYTHING someone says!!

Besides, it's his personal opinion and he's entitled to it. I will, however, say that most of his views are dead on target! :cool:
So everyone who has overrun this site (YOU, me, Gio, Vincent, Diablo, even PRL himself) are homos?

Reaction score
My warning was NOT to tell the truth!!!!:rolleyes: Can you please post the warning you gave me for all to see and we will see it's validity!!! I'll be damned if you make a liar out of me!!! TRUTH IS SUPREME AND I AM IT"S CARETAKER!!!!!!!!

Eternal, You see I am a man and I am consistent in the laws that I apply!!

If I state "If you are sexing a girl and she is not your wife then she is hoing" then this is an universal law and applies to everyone!!!!! Including my mama!!!!!

SuperGigalo's girl is not exempt nor is your girl!!! DIG!!!

Homos are an abomination -- if you put your penis in a man's ass you are corrupt!!! DIG??? Universal laws are not personal -- they just are!!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
My warning was NOT to tell the truth!!!!:rolleyes: Can you please post the warning you gave me for all to see and we will see it's validity!!! I'll be damned if you make a liar out of me!!! TRUTH IS SUPREME AND I AM IT"S CARETAKER!!!!!!!!

Eternal, You see I am a man and I am consistent in the laws that I apply!!

If I state "If you are sexing a girl and she is not your wife then she is hoing" then this is an universal law and applies to everyone!!!!! Including my mama!!!!!

SuperGigalo's girl is not exempt nor is your girl!!! DIG!!!

Homos are an abomination -- if you put your penis in a man's ass you are corrupt!!! DIG??? Universal laws are not personal -- they just are!!!
So you are a homo because you also overrun this site?

Gio's a homo because he's a moderator and getting married to a female member of this site? (You called him one in a thread about Penkitten.)

Gigalo's gf is a hor because she likes sex with him and will ONLY have sex with him?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did I say that? :confused:
It's PRL's view that your girlfriend is a "hor", and you said that most of his views are dead on target. Are you saying your girlfriend is NOT a "hor"? Because PRL says that it's universal law that she is.

:D

Reaction score
Go back and read the threads -- I only responded to GIO's statement that I was a homo!!! Go back and review his comments in the last few days!!! He is the instigator because he wanted me to get banned!!! You guys know this so quit pretending!! You must think I'm a fool -- you charges are trumped!!!

I have the FBI CIA HOMELAND SEURITY MOSSAD MI6 HOMOS AND HORS WAGING WAR AGAINST ME AND TRUTH -- I AM NOT AFRAID!!!! TRUTH REIGNS AND I AM IT"S FRIEND!!!!

Originally posted by Eternal
So you are a homo because you also overrun this site?

Gio's a homo because he's a moderator and getting married to a female member of this site? (You called him one in a thread about Penkitten.)

Gigalo's gf is a hor because she likes sex with him and will ONLY have sex with him?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this kindergarden? No one cares who started it. If you are seriously getting offended on the internet you need to get out more often. Just stop being a troll.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back and read the threads -- I only responded to GIO's statement that I was a homo!!! Go back and review his comments in the last few days!!! He is the instigator because he wanted me to get banned!!! You guys know this so quit pretending!! You must think I'm a fool -- you charges are trumped!!!

I have the FBI CIA HOMELAND SEURITY MOSSAD MI6 HOMOS AND HORS WAGING WAR AGAINST ME AND TRUTH -- I AM NOT AFRAID!!!! TRUTH REIGNS AND I AM IT"S FRIEND!!!!
The hell?

You REALLY need to lay off the crack, man.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was 1st grade! :p
The maturity level of this thread dropped after a select post.

Reaction score
I am a trool with 4,300 posts??? HUH? That doesn't make sense!!!

Eternal, I tell you to go check GIO's post for name calling and you say, "So what?"

Then he is the one that should be banned?? I don't understand your accusations -- it is not based on reality so I must come to the conclusion that it is the truth that I speak that is threatening to your corrupt thinking and lifestyles and thus the banishment??

Hey man Jesus paid the price in blood and so shall I pay it in cyber blood Father - why hast thou forsaken me???

I rejoice in my stance and you guys today have strengthen my resolved -- thanks!!!! I shall double , no triple my efforts!!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ban PRL, are you serious? he is the best damn poster on this forum! he should be a moderator!

tonythetigers reputation will never recover from this thread. Go get some women you puzz instead of begging like a little b1tch for one of the best posters on this forum to be banned!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back and read the threads -- I only responded to GIO's statement that I was a homo!!!
I was just pointing out your strange fascination with "homos" and "faggots".

Oh, and the fact that you keep sending me PMs begging to suck my d*ck. But like I keep telling you, NO MEANS NO, PRL.

I've been very nice about it, too... much more than a lot of other guys would have been. Instead of saying, "Eww, gross, a queer!", I just told you that someday you'll meet a nice boy who will treat you like a princess, and not a "hor". It just won't be me... I'm straight and engaged.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
player supreme was realness i miss that dude.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys say the same trite shyt!!!! Get a brain and think of new material!!!!
Oh the irony...

Anyway...

I think PR_L recently called me a GIGA FAGGOT.

But he's a 43 year old guy that relies on this forum for his personal sanity. He's got the certainty of someone that's been alone for a long time, thoughts unchecked and hardened.

If you disregard his nature (which is by any objective measure, extremely insulting), and can read through his crap and exclamation points, in the end he does frequently give good, insightful advice.

We're all wounded, or we wouldn't be here. He's an ass, but he's on a compassionate mission.

Don't fvck up, you're doing good work.

later,

whistler

Status
Not open for further replies.