"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Can someone explain this to me?

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
560
Reaction score
264
Age
42
Following on form my other thread about getting HOTTER women with any kind of ‘Game’.

so what was the real story w Strauss and this chick Lisa Leveridge from the book…?

Some say she used him for his connections in the music biz/ Showbiz ..him being a rock writer etc.

he hadn’t made real money from grifting PUA at that point when he met her afaik, and wasn’t yet famous at that point either.

He’s 5’6” tall and she’s 6’ tall and has looks.
And they were together 2 years or something.

Then she went on to date Robbie Williams after him afaik.

So did he pay her or what lol.
Social Status/Social Circle I guess?
Maybe he was dealing cocaine on the downlow(?) lol.
IMG_8725.jpeg


IMG_8723.jpeg


IMG_8724.jpeg
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,057
Reaction score
4,869
A 6 foot tall chick is like a 5 foot 4 guy. And she was besties with Courtney Love, meaning she was in her looks cohort. Meh.

Chick would have been a too-tall groupie without her talent. What's there to like exactly?

The real question is why Strauss didn't read up on Kurt Cobain's death before getting involved with Love's circle.

And my god, those gold shoes with the grunge outfit is cringe.
 
Last edited:

DonJefe19

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2025
Messages
75
Reaction score
49
Age
40
I think it was his connections into Hollywood that was the real attraction. There was a couple of occasions in his book where some chicks were using him and that pissed him off a lot.

Honestly, I like the guy. His books were entertaining and, to me at least, he drew the line where he was trying to help get better sociably versus making money off of people. Rules of the Game was the only dating book I read and I thought that was enough.
 
Last edited:

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
560
Reaction score
264
Age
42
A 6 foot tall chick is like a 5 foot 4 guy. And she was besties with Courtney Love, meaning she was in her looks cohort. Meh.

Chick would have been a too-tall groupie without her talent. What's there to like exactly?

The real question is why Strauss didn't read up on Kurt Cobain's death before getting involved with Love's circle.
I can’t decipher your first 2 points.
How is a 6 foot tall chick is like a 5 foot 4 guy?

Most professional female models are that tall, and theyd be the most desirable women afaik.
Yknow.. with long legs/ legs for days etc etc

and she’d have been the best looking chick in Love’s band. Regardless if she’s a musician or not , she’s a very decent looking chick imo.
In that 2nd photo she looks very hot.

I forgot Courtney Love was the connection tbh and was living in the pickup mansion actually so that is a good point. They met via her. So social circle. Still he was short and nerdy though :(
His Hollywood connections I guess, as @DonJefe19 said.

2 year relationship tho Don?? I guess so.

IMG_9143.jpeg
IMG_9136.jpeg
And my god, those gold shoes with the grunge outfit is cringe.
I agree re the gold shoes :rofl:
 
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,057
Reaction score
4,869
I can’t decipher your first 2 points.
How is a 6 foot tall chick is like a 5 foot 4 guy?

Most professional female models are that tall, and theyd be the most desirable women afaik.
Yknow.. with long legs/ legs for days etc etc

and she’d have been the best looking chick in Love’s band. Regardless if she’s a musician or not , she’s a very decent looking chick imo.
In that 2nd photo she looks very hot.

I forgot Courtney Love was the connection tbh and was living in the pickup mansion actually so that is a good point. They met via her. So social circle. Still he was short and nerdy though :(
His Hollywood connections I guess, as @DonJefe19 said.

2 year relationship tho Don?? I guess so.

View attachment 15783
View attachment 15784


I agree re the gold shoes :rofl:
Maybe just a matter of taste but at best she's more of a "hot" girl vs "naturally beautiful" girl (i.e., makeup doing a bit of the work with her).

Tall fashion models are attractive to other women and gay men, that's about it lol.

Not discounting the possibility she's naturally charismatic though.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
560
Reaction score
264
Age
42
Maybe just a matter of taste but at best she's more of a "hot" girl vs "naturally beautiful" girl (i.e., makeup doing a bit of the work with her).

Tall fashion models are attractive to other women and gay men, that's about it lol.

Not discounting the possibility she's naturally charismatic though.
you’re probably right
like these models below
Too tall / would NOT bang :mad::rofl:
IMG_9177.jpeg
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
Attention is currency in entertainment and with social media influencers. An attractive woman, dating a less attractive man... generates attention. If she were dating a 'hot guy' no one would care. But with this, everyone asks, like the OP, "What's going on?"
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
560
Reaction score
264
Age
42
I don't really understand the relevancy of either thread to be honest. How is this helping you in any way?
what do you mean?
I want to pickup hotter women…and I do like tall ones also. Neil Strauss wrote a famous book on it , if you recall.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top