KnightRyder
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2004
- Messages
- 271
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 45
if you see a women walking down the public street and did what hoobie did basically ..
say "h i, i'm a new grad student, I 've just got into london for six hours ago, do you wanna fuk( or have sex ?) ? "
Can she report you for sexual harassment ?? I dn't think so because its a public place not work...what do you think...?
mind you, this ain't london but the us of a
say "h i, i'm a new grad student, I 've just got into london for six hours ago, do you wanna fuk( or have sex ?) ? "
Can she report you for sexual harassment ?? I dn't think so because its a public place not work...what do you think...?
mind you, this ain't london but the us of a