“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Can PUA bootcamps really help men that have the terrible trinity of short, ethnic & ugly?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Speaking of height, I'm 5'9, but most women think I'm lying. They swore that I was much taller. In fact, I've had friends taller than me think that I was their height.

If I was way below avg. height, I could see how the above comments might be a white lie, but since I'm around "average" ... I'm thinking that it's more about they way we carry ourselves.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Speaking of height, I'm 5'9, but most women think I'm lying. They swore that I was much taller. In fact, I've had friends taller than me think that I was their height.

If I was way below avg. height, I could see how the above comments might be a white lie, but since I'm around "average" ... I'm thinking that it's more about they way we carry ourselves.
100%. It's all about body language and confidence. Keep your back straight and roll your shoulders back. You'll feel like a f*cking giant. I'm 6 feet and do okay with women. I have this one friend who is about 5.7 and women would eat him on the street if they could. I admit he has a chiseled body and is the epitome of an extrovert.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Well if im wrong @Black Widow Void then the above situation wouldn't exist. Its either true or false. Cant have it both ways bruh. As the example shows. When its in your mind then it is the problem.
This is basic shyt that women love confidence.
We are in agreement.
Ordinarily, I enjoy reading your postings. However, your recent veiled personal attacks toward forum members (and worse, this includes more newer type forum members) sounds like a "Napoleon complex" to me.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
A display in front of females would catch their attention.
Look to nature. Birds display to attract mates.
Copy nature. Never mind the trinity.
Here's the bird mascot of the Incels (i.e., 90% of males don't mate) displaying ...

 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
The first thing I thought when I read that is that 5'10" is average, so maybe he meant that it is hard to stand out being average. You kind of blend into the background. But I'm 5'10" also, I don't really see it as a weakness, seems like a poor mindset. Sometimes I feel tall, sometimes I feel short, depending on who I'm standing next to lol.
So since I "stand out" by being 5'5", that should HELP me? :rolleyes: :mad:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This guy needs a boot camp and I guarantee he'll slay. He's been looksmaxing too.
If I were producing a movie about gritty city life like "Taxi Driver", I would hire this guy on the spot to be a pervert extra at the X-rated movie theatre. o_O
 
Top