"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Can PUA bootcamps really help men that have the terrible trinity of short, ethnic & ugly?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This made me nauseous. It will never start for these poor guys, and they are just wasting their money. Would a chick like this regard a neg-hit from an ogre like this in any way that PUA says she should? Heck, I only have one leg of the trinity, and it wouldn't help me much. :mad:

 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'm 5'10", which is my biggest weakness. 5'10" is average, not tall or short. I have solid facial aesthetics and I'm white. I have to hustle hard to get laid. I can't even imagine what it is like for that guy at the beginning. I would definitely be interested that woman with long blonde hair. I could capture her attention. I might be able to get a date.

I recognize the guy as Tom Torero.
 

Caelum

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
47
Age
38
There is probably some woman out there who want them. Maybe not that blonde though.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
PUA boot camps are good if you meet a certain baseline and you just need that extra boost of confidence/social skills to seal the deal. Below a certain baseline of looks/height, you really need to lower your expectations unfortunately. You should always be looksmaxing/self improving regardless of the genetic cards you’ve been dealt.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Okay so you have proven out the ethnicel narrative. So why don't you go to your friend chicken restaurant and pick up a Black girl then? Or pick up an Asian? Most of the videos, or I might say all the videos from incel-TV prove that white people are fake incels because white girls might like the chads and chadlites while ethnics will throw themselves on any white guy.

I looked at your incel-TV videos and viewed a large amount of short videos from your incel-Tv channel. Its the same Arabic sounding guy that is crying ethnicel is the only real incels. Here they just added height and face and put a hot blonde girl, however, if you subtract face and height and insert a Black, Asian, or Indian girl then it would work...again race-pill rather than black-pill.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
You have women on a pedestal. That's your biggest weakness. You have an approval and validation seeking mindset. You get your value from the outside world. You have no internal point of origin. This is essentially a feminine mindset.

The next time you talk to a 21 year old chick who doesn't know anything about life, instead of tapping into your own sovereignty as a man of value, all you will think about is "I'm 5'10. I'm not good enough for this dumb a$$ chick who doesn't know anything about life."

And the chick will just smell your supplicating vibe and reject you.

The proper mindset is "What is she bringing to the table?"

"Is she making any efforts to seduce me? If not, then why the fvck should I care about her?"
Exactly.

For the young guys(and some older), Always ask yourself besides looks and what's in between her legs, what can SHE offer ME? I have to admit I have these convos either directly or indirectly with gals too. Sometimes I ask them directly and sometimes I frame it in the form of a situation. Just having a pvssy and looks does not make them special in any way.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
lol even in high school I thought i was top **** and girls would say you think your the **** don't you out of nowhere when i wasn't even talking to them.

You gotta really think your the **** even if you suck according to other people which other people will get angry if you have all this confidence but are ****ing loser in their eyes.

I didn't even say a word to that girl who said that and kept playing badminton. She would open me all the time come to think of it but I over heard a conversation with a male teacher and the male teacher said I'm not bad after the girl said that I'm yuck.

Pua bootcamp is just getting you out of the house and training you on a few things. Some guys might need it. You really need the attitude though.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I'm 5'10", which is my biggest weakness. 5'10" is average, not tall or short. I have solid facial aesthetics and I'm white. I have to hustle hard to get laid. I can't even imagine what it is like for that guy at the beginning. I would definitely be interested that woman with long blonde hair. I could capture her attention. I might be able to get a date.

I recognize the guy as Tom Torero.
being 5' 10" is a "weakness"? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I'm 5'10", which is my biggest weakness. 5'10" is average, not tall or short. I have solid facial aesthetics and I'm white. I have to hustle hard to get laid. I can't even imagine what it is like for that guy at the beginning. I would definitely be interested that woman with long blonde hair. I could capture her attention. I might be able to get a date.

I recognize the guy as Tom Torero.
Although Torero is tall, he definitely seems to be a facecel. Of course, sometimes just being tall is enough. :mad::mad::mad:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
being 5' 10" is a "weakness"? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
To the current generation of female in her 20s/30s, anything under 6'0" is considered less desirable. The further away from 6'0", the worse.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Just become really, really good with something.

The first thing that comes to mind is something selfdefense or fighting related.
I'm not joking but become talented in nunchuck swinging or knifethrowing. Something you can carry with you that's easy to use to intimidate.
A display in front of females would catch their attention.
Look to nature. Birds display to attract mates.
Copy nature. Never mind the trinity.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The first thing that comes to mind is something selfdefense or fighting related.
Not just for the sake of women but all men should regularly engage in a competitive physical activity. I see a lot of the most successful guys with women are boxers, play football (soccer) etc. It's all about competition and testosterone. I've never taken part in anything like that which probably goes a long way towards explaining my ongoing issues with sparking attraction.

HEMA looks good to me. Swords are badass.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
oh fuok ya!
You would look so dashing.

Why not be that knight in shining armour archetype? Not the red pill white knight but the traditional knight.

Be cool if you could get into something like this. It would be more exercise than one of those sports you mentioned(you ever feel the weight of a sword?) Your arms would be two lead weights for 3 years straight at first, practicing this art, I bet


Not just for the sake of women but all men should regularly engage in a competitive physical activity. I see a lot of the most successful guys with women are boxers, play football (soccer) etc. It's all about competition and testosterone. I've never taken part in anything like that which probably goes a long way towards explaining my ongoing issues with sparking attraction.

HEMA looks good to me. Swords are badass.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Its not about what you do but what you are and what you are mostly depends on your genetics.

Height, frame, hairline, facial shape all depends on your genetic and its those who matter the most to women.

You see nazis could give some credit to a short weak guy that distinguish himself at war, women do not...they still sleep with the good looking deserter.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
being 5' 10" is a "weakness"?
The first thing I thought when I read that is that 5'10" is average, so maybe he meant that it is hard to stand out being average. You kind of blend into the background. But I'm 5'10" also, I don't really see it as a weakness, seems like a poor mindset. Sometimes I feel tall, sometimes I feel short, depending on who I'm standing next to lol.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The first thing I thought when I read that is that 5'10" is average, so maybe he meant that it is hard to stand out being average. You kind of blend into the background. But I'm 5'10" also, I don't really see it as a weakness, seems like a poor mindset. Sometimes I feel tall, sometimes I feel short, depending on who I'm standing next to lol.
Height like 5'10" is only a weakness if you have no other redeeming qualities about you. Be less fixated on height and do not play along with the female narrative or standards. Improve on the things you can improve and don't worry about the ones you can't.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
What about this guy on Youtube who's been looksmaxxing the past several months?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top