"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Can I really consider this type of person a true friend?

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
It's been a while since I've posted here. Lately I've been thinking of a friend of mine (not female) and I haven't seen him for just about the entire summer all because he went AFC for some stupid b!tch he was also friends with for a while. This wh*re just uses him for the fact that he can provide her with materialistic needs, and drive her anywhere she wants to go. I mean we used to do alot togethor and we became somewhat dependant on one another. We became very close friends over a short period of time. I moved less than a year ago and he knows that he's practically the only friend I have and built alot of rapport with (esp. knowing all the fake ppl that live around here). I just don't understand why he would sell with some crack wh*re and not hang out with his friend more than once in an entire summer vacation. If I was to have a girlfriend at the moment I would also think about my friends too you know? I would know how boring life gets during this time of year, give my friend a call and say something like "Hey, be ready I'm coming over". I know he's going to get his feelings hurt bad when it's all over and I'm not going to give him a helping hand when he is need of it instead I might as well let the friendship fade away. The reason why I'm writing this is because I feel guily for feeling that way but I'm very reluctant about even giving this person the title of bieng a friend of mine. I need opinions of some of the ppl here. And again I don't mean to sound like a stupid kid. It's just the way I'm now percieving this entire situation.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
A lot of us have been there. We meet who we think is the perfect woman, fall for her and everything else takes second place.
Chances are he's neglecting a lot of things in his life right now so don't take it personally. He'll wake up soon enough and will learn the value of your friendship. In fact, it will probably strengthen your friendship if you are there for him when he needs you.
 

ph00k

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
same thing happened to me..... very close friend i got to know in a short period of time started neglecting buddy-time etc chasing some hoe who already had a bf and was using him.

Its their personality sometimes --- they are just stubborn. I'd recommend talking to him about women in a DJ manner, and once he realises how f***ed over he's getting, he'll realise that what you have to say about how to land women and how to respect yourself makes alot of sense ----

and hopefully he will never be turned into a pu55y-whipped chump ever again with his new insight.

don't neglect him totally, cuz that would be losing a friend. but don't go out of your way to do buddy things, because this guy needs a firsthand dose of *b!tch* to fully learn his lesson.
 
Top