"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Can I make it happen?

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
53
first off I am 6' 1" 350lbs I have a very very bad need to get a woman. I do not pursue anything in life but woman. I know how bad that is but I can't think about anything except getting a woman. Anyway I think I have a decent personality and I can make people laugh. So is there hope for me at my current weight? Of course I am working on my weight. But I have to have a woman soon. Can I get one?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

E

easyjim

Guest
Yes, you can.

If you see your weight as a problem all the women will too.

If a woman has a problem with your weight, it's just that... her problem, not yours.

That said, lose what you can.....It can only help.
 

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
It might be difficult...
People tend to classify people by the way they look, and body language, at first sight... If the biggest nerd is a total dj, but looks like a nerd, he will be treated like a nerd at first... You cant change that...

That's why we talk all the time about clothes and body language...because they are important...

But that doesnt mean that you cant get any girl.. You can...but it will be really MUCH more difficult, than if you were thin...(depending on the girl that you want to get)...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I've seen men with 300 pound women - surely a 300 pound man can get a woman! Men are more into the physical look of a woman than women are into the look of a man - we have to be aroused to perform the sex act!

Lose weight with the same drive and vigor that you have in pursuing a woman, then the women will come!
 
Last edited:

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Bratislava, Slovakia
I know it is hard, but first try to be happy without woman withyour friends and hobbies, then U will soon become one.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top