“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

can i have my comment on the bible

the pain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
ok hi all i printed the bible lots of money but all worth it so i want to ask a question after i have finished it can i add my comments? thanks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by the pain
Yo people. Forget grammatical and ponctuation rules and check out this pimp-ass gear!
 

the pain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
thanks man still i nead permission oh im french educated
so what do u say .............. vous me permis ou non?
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by the pain
thanks man still i nead permission oh im french educated
so what do u say .............. vous me permis ou non?
Hell non.

Putting random words and jibberish together doesnt make a valid subject of conversation (I refer to your first post btw).
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Oh and did you really mean to call yourself "the pain" or was it "the peen" ?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I think he is trying to say he went to a copy center, printed the bible, it was expensive, now he wants to know if the DJ Bible is copyrighted, because he wants to edit some of the writings and add his own comments

(I had to read his post about 10 times)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Only prophets inspired by God can contribute to the bible, and then only if it is approved by white people.
 

the pain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
ok this gone too far hey bond b*tch 007 ****
tu est seulement une salope et tu a rien de pond caracter
so dont fu******ck with me ok
and by the way i consider you as a stupid girl.........beat this...:mad: :cool:
 

the pain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
hey squirrels what is the way to become a master don juan?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top