Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can i get some examples of qualifying/social skills

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed recently im getting quite good at talking to women in the supermarket etc,

can anyone give some pointers how to escalate, and do more qualifying?

so i dont give off a plutonic..interview vibe?

Bare in mind british women do not like cheese they are quite stoic
cheers

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No questions, only leading statements. Humourous.

"That's an interesting hairdo, what's it called?" - wrong approach.

"Check out your topping! I would call that The Waffle." - stolen from Neill Strauss.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will give it a go,

if ive already met a woman or know shes coming to date me, im on fire

otherwise im like a set of carburettors that need easy start

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume attraction, and act like you already know her. Tease her about things she does "all the time" even if you have no idea whether she does them or not. Learning about female nature via the Red Pill helps a lot here, as all women are hardwired the same. It's just the software that changes a bit.

One thing Mystery definitely got right is the three stages of seduction; Attraction, Comfort, Seduction. By skipping Attraction and starting with Comfort, you're a "nice guy" and friendzoned. By skipping Comfort and moving straight to Seduction, you're a "creep" unless you're super hot and/or famous.

By assuming she's attracted to you and already providing comfort through familiarity, you're already moving towards seduction, during the first chance encounter.

And put your goddamn hands on her once she's clearly comfortable. I like to put my hand on her shoulder and look at her like a film producer looks at his movie star; "You're mine. Together we can slay."

End the interaction either by instadating her ("I'm thirsty, let's grab a drink...") or saying her name and "...we'll continue this conversation."

Hand her your phone and get her to put her number & name in and give her a quick ring so she'll have yours, or if you're feeling more confident, take her phone and put your number in (saving yourself as "awesome guy" for fun) and call your phone. If you're feeling super confident, hand her your business card with your name and number and don't bother getting hers. "See you..."

Edit: When saying goodbye, right before I walk away, I like to kiss a woman on the hand. It's very divisive; either she will absolutely love it and practically fall in love with you there and then, or she will not like it at all and make it obvious. She could also exhibit no strong reaction to it, but inside she liked it or didn't. Don't worry about it either way. You aren't putting her on a pedestal by kissing her hand, you're giving her a taste of the kind of passionate, high value guy you are.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derby I d say supermarket is tough. Why don't you try the local farmers market on a weekend. People have more time.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i went sober about 5 months ago you see, so literally dont go out after 6pm unless to the cinema etc