Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Can f*ck buddies go any further?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Ok. I met this girl at a party. We were both drunk, and I started working my magic. We ended up in the car giving eachother oral. At the end, I snagged her #, and left. The next weekend we met up again, while with some other people. Everyone was drunk or high, and we ended up going to see a movie. In the middle of the movie, she wanted me to "go to the bathroom" so we could make out for a while. I asked her why not just go to the back of the theater (we were 3 rows from the back), and she said the others will see us. We ended up going outside and making out anyways, but her saying that kind of bugged me. Her best friend was with us, so I'm guessing she didn't want to look like a slut in front of her friend. What I'm wondering, is if this still has potential to turn in to a decent relationship, or if it will just remain as f*ck buddies.
Thanks for your response's.

SKB
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
There's no one answer that's going to be right. If you want something more, maybe you should try telling her that - or insinuating it. Read the DJB, maybe it will do you some good. Obviously you want a relationship, so go ahead and pursue it with whatever means you feel necessary. Nobody here is going to be able to tell you what's going on in that girls head, nor will we try. We'll only tell you what you can and can't try - it's up to you if you actually follow through. Get out there and start working at it, since you want it so badly! :)
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
This girl is a slvt. She'll never be faithful, procede at your own risk.


WEAR A CONDOM! You don't know what's been up there before you got there.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Well, I can probably trust her. She is one of those types that is really quiet in school, and has a 4.0, but very attractive with a nice body. I don't know how many guy friends she has really, I've only heard of one so far. I don't quite think she is a very large slut, considering we were both drunk, and didn't want her friend to see. Also, I layed the C+F and kino on very heavy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Alright, thanks for the responses guys. Don't get me wrong, I know how to handle women, but I've never found a ****buddy that I actually would like to have a relatinoship with. This new instance is a first for me.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
wouldn't call her a slut persey as splinterkb was an obvious participant in this too (be fair dudes.) yeah what bishop said, ask "where is this going" and if she says stuff besides "well i like to go dating with you" - then it's just going to be FB.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Thanks for the advice guys. I asked her out, and she said yes. We're both very happy with eachother, and can't get enough of eachother. I guess the only thing I had to do was pursue what I wanted.
 
Top