"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Can exposing oneself ever be considered a positive, alpha move?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading this, and it got me interested:


I guess this is the ultimate "d1ck move". :eek:o_O However, as there is something to be said for being bold, especially with one's sexuality, maybe this is a move that could result in success, albeit with some danger of being arrested or, as in this case, of being beaten up by the gal (although what are the chances that the gal is a professional fighter?)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Sometimes if I have the girl isolated and I’m not in the mood for games I’ll just whip out. 9/10 times they put it in their mouth.
Sometimes they’ll act so “disgusted” but you get tired of the games sometimes.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
That's highly situational. Anywhere in public is clearly stupid though and not worth the risks. I don't think doing that is "alpha" at all, it's reserved for socially retarded guys. Instead of having game like a normal person they think just the sight of their penis will impress a woman. Maybe in badly acted porn, but in real life? Nope. He might actually just have taken a piss anyways, we just got her side of the story.

If you're in private with a girl, things have been going well and obviously things are going to happen then as @cola says it's better.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Imagine if a man attacked a woman for flashing him
 
Top