Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
How did you get started with everything you know about building a 7 figure a year business?I use it for Ad copy on my advertisement campaigns, product descriptions, i use it for professional letters, general copy on my store pages, about us pages, to make blog posts for my business, to generate FAQ's , etc
its awesome but its article writing capabilities can be quite generic at times.. i find myself still going in and editing it myself
Hey good question. I would say it was a long winded process going back to my teenage years, teaching myself how to do graphic design by messing with computers because I always was creative and enjoyed artistic stuff and drawing.. I used to resell sneakers, resell stuff on craigslist, go find free furniture in the city and resell it for 100% profit, and was just always business minded. I had many failed ventures tryin to start a mens accessories business was one of the first. because i realized there was not many places to buy mens accessories.. At the time, you couldn't go to a mall and find anyone selling accessories for men like bracelets, chains, rings other than simple bull**** like figueroa and cuban chains and gold and silver. I wanted to sell cool mens accessories to help people style their look.. at an affordable cost. Besides that, I sold some innovative mops that came out of china before they got a bit more popular, I sold rave /music festival clothing, handbags, phones, electronics, .. I realized that a main consumer I wanted to target was women because they love shopping and spending money, especially online.. so eventually after 5-6 failures, I started a business selling womens clothing and undergarments/shapewear.. I was still pretty low income when I started it, --i basically just took a chance and it worked.How did you get started with everything you know about building a 7 figure a year business?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.