Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How well did the first date go?

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
DAFS.

In other words... do a fvcking search nextime.

-----------

It depends on well the date went. Calibration will tell you. When you're in the field you will be able to FEEL when you should call her.

But since you just getting your feet wet I'd say wait a few days to a week.

JC Jerkson
Date went well. Hugged at the beginning, hugged and kissed (on cheek) at the end. Good convo with TONS of C/F that she loved. This girl is HOT but I don't think she even realises it (she showed me her permit from July and she looked like a totally different person). In fact, she told me she actually thinks she looks like a boy.

I'll probably call her on Sunday night since Monday is the holiday.

Anyway, I'm sorry I offended you and made your day a living hell by not using the search. I'll be sure to use it more often in the future. My apologies again.

edit: I tried doing a search for "Second AND date" and "Second date" and both came up with nothing that was relevant.

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you fvcked up my whole week. :box:

Call her on Tuesday night. That will give you some good conversation. Ask her about what she did for Halloween. Tease her about her costume whatever it is.

JC Jerkson
Not a bad idea. Tuesday it is. Thanks for the help.

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wait 2-3 days or the Friday of that coming weekend. Lets me get in there before she makes other plans. You don't want to wait too long because it might seem your not interested. Go with your gut!

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent Freeman
I usually wait 2-3 days or the Friday of that coming weekend. Lets me get in there before she makes other plans. You don't want to wait too long because it might seem your not interested. Go with your gut!
That's a good idea however this weekend in particular is Halloween weekend so I would think calling a girl even on a Sunday night would not be good as that when the parties are happening. And since Monday is Halloween, calling her that night may be a bad idea as well so Tuesday seems like the best bet for me in this case.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
All these rules, that really have nothing to do with the equation. If you were attractive to her, which means, if you played the role of the dominant male and had dominant behavior, you can call teh fvcking next day, this girl should actually be over you or should have been over you during the date. She should have clearly showed not only signs but obvious intentions of she wanted to fvck, ON THE FIRST DATE. If you are wondering when you should call, when you should go talk to her, what you should say, then thats tells YOU, you dont believe that your attraction game is ENOUGH, but that the RULES, will get the girl, the rules never get the girl, your attraction game does, and women will and always will be horny over the dominant males. Its in your body language, voice tone, etc. Hell, you dont even have to say a damn word, and women are all over you. Learn about this, it is the only true SECRET there is, once you learn this, all these rules can still be put into effect, but the rules are only ten percent of the equation.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah. Periods man. Try using them.

But Mr.Cardio brings up a good point, if your date went well with her and you felt built up sexual tension or anything to that effect then you can literally call her the next day and it won't matter. But that's a hard thing to decipher on a first date for some people, let alone building up a good rapport and creating that level of sexual tension.

Thus I say, becuase it's what I would do, call her on Tuesday like people said. Use halloween parties/costumes for a good conversation.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
sparklemotion its hard because most guys dont understand ATTRACTION. These rules are not what attracts women, the rules keep them attracted, its the fact that we complete THEM, meaning women, thats the reason for the attraction. We complete them through our dominant behaviors, and dominant maleness, that is what makes her horny, is men would simply start acting more masculine, and dominant then there would not be all these woman problems because you will be seen as teh prize.....I dont think he protrayed these dominant male qualities, because if he did, he would not come here asking when to call, when to shyt, when to piss, etc, etc. When you get in your position as a man, women get in theres, and that means they submit to you...bottom line, point blank, why is that so hard. these rules, mean nothing unless the attractive guy is using them. Why wait til after halloween, if she is attracted, and if he was the dominant male, he can fvck her everyday until and after halloween........

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
DAFS.

In other words... do a fvcking search nextime.

JC Jerkson

Well, your behavior sure does reflect your handle quite well. WTF is wrong with you?!?! :down:

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Cardio
sparklemotion its hard because most guys dont understand ATTRACTION. These rules are not what attracts women, the rules keep them attracted, its the fact that we complete THEM, meaning women, thats the reason for the attraction. We complete them through our dominant behaviors, and dominant maleness, that is what makes her horny, is men would simply start acting more masculine, and dominant then there would not be all these woman problems because you will be seen as teh prize.....I dont think he protrayed these dominant male qualities, because if he did, he would not come here asking when to call, when to shyt, when to piss, etc, etc. When you get in your position as a man, women get in theres, and that means they submit to you...bottom line, point blank, why is that so hard. these rules, mean nothing unless the attractive guy is using them. Why wait til after halloween, if she is attracted, and if he was the dominant male, he can fvck her everyday until and after halloween........
I'm new to this and I rather play it safe so I'll wait till Tuesday. She was giving me lots of those positive female body language signs I have read about but nevertheless, I'll play it safe this time.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To play it safe? That's a bit messed up. I know there's a concern about appearing too clingy but realize that you don't have to ask for a date every time you call either.

Consider just calling to say that you enjoyed yourself and briefly recap one of the most memorable moments of the date. And if you must, you can say that the two of you should get together again.

Often when her IL is high she'll call back just to thank you for calling. That opens up a ton of opportunities for the next steps of progression.

All in all, I stay away from timetables and play it by ear by the outcome of each experience. All life is an experiment.