"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Calling and calling then *67!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
So, I call this girl over and over and over again without a response. When I call the girl using *67, which blocks my phone number from being displayed, they answer. what the hell?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'll be blunt. She is not answering for a reason. Which means she's probably not interested, if you keep calling her you will come off as a stalker, if not already. Be a man, cut your losses and move on to the next girl.

-Grey Fox
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
So, I call this girl over and over and over again without a response.
There's your problem right there. :)
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Seriously, I did the same thing with my chick, difference I called once without and then with. Moving on is vital.
 

L-I-B

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
41
don't do *67.......if they wanted to hang out they would pick up.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by nan3109
So, I call this girl over and over and over again without a response. When I call the girl using *67, which blocks my phone number from being displayed, they answer. what the hell?
1. Are you an idiot or something? Your what's wrong with this site. What world do you live in???

2. Mostly they call this stalking.

3. You obviously haven't read a dam thing on this site. You've broken a major rule in the book and your to dam stoopid to even know what it was and then to add to it you posted it for all to see.

4. Heads like you should be banned for a short period until you wizen up and read DA BIBLE or get some game.

5. Since you probably do not know what you did...let me break it down for you. "I call this girl over and over and over again"...get it...YOU DON'T DO THIS!!!! SEE WHAT HAPPENED MAN---...SHE AVOIDED YOUR CALLS!!!

You put this ho on a pedistal and she shyted down on you. I hope you learned your lesson.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Few things:

1. Chicks might give you their number even if they don't want to date you. Or they may change their mind after giving it you. Some may even give you a fake number. They hate saying no and they hate confrontations.

2. You could watch Swingers the movie, and see Mike call over and over - finally the girl picks up and tells him never to call again. Even though she was interested in the first place, he freaked her out by calling so much.

3. Bottom line it and save yourself some time - she isn't interested.

4. Read the Bible some more.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
she eventually picked up, she was in her aunts house and couldnt get reception..... :-\ its all good in the hood
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by nan3109
she eventually picked up, she was in her aunts house and couldnt get reception..... :-\ its all good in the hood
sucker...:rolleyes:
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Ill have to agree on every point that Player Supreme made. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? LOL
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by nan3109
she eventually picked up, she was in her aunts house and couldnt get reception..... :-\ its all good in the hood
Wow, that's news to me! *67 increases reception? Sweet!:rolleyes:
 

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
Re: Re: Calling and calling then *67!

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. Are you an idiot or something? Your what's wrong with this site.


He is actually perfect for the this site. He wouldn't be asking this derisory question if he has a clue about this situation. Probably he shouldn't be the one giving advice.


Anyway son (Nan3109), I hope you've learned your lesson. You're here long enough not to do this desperate act.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by nan3109
So, I call this girl over and over and over again without a response. When I call the girl using *67, which blocks my phone number from being displayed, they answer. what the hell?
If she was really interested in you, she would pick up...

The answer to this is simple... DELETE her number from your phone, and go find yourself someone else, u are wasting ur time with this girl!

And yes, i suggest reading the bible, and maybe a few articles found on the sosuave website.

Good luck for the future. ;)
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Well you got your answer, she is not interested in you. Voicemail/Phone calls is a very good gauge on interest/desperation for girls but guys are getting the low down on it too (the smart ones.)

You get your answer quick on how that person on the other end of the line feels about you as a person.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Common sense bro. Can't you put two and two together?

You called, she saw your number and purposely avoided your call. You put *67, she doesn't know who it is, and answers maybe even hoping it's a guy who she is interested in.

Bottom line, this chick sees you as a nuisance. Let her go.

And if you believe her crap about bad reception, then I got bridge for sale that I want you to see out in brooklyn.:p
 
Top