Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling a girl out on her BS?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger question you need to be asking is why are you so hung up on this one woman who you have never even been on a date with or met?
What gives you that impression?

So what, go match with 20 more, set up dates with 10 and bang 5. That's how it works...through volume. Not by messaging one person and then trying to figure out how to make it work with them.
What makes you think I'm not?

I don't need to ask questions about the ones going smoothly now do I.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl(23) I matched with on tinder told me "I live too far away from the bus stop to be practical to go into town" when I asked to meet up.(it's -8ºC and ice/snow everywhere, I get it)

I said: "I have a car, let me know if you want to meet up"

The she went silent for 3 days, didn't even open the message.

Whatsapp said "last online: Sunday, xx:xxPM".

Now she messaged me to say she has been super busy and feels bad for ghosting, and asked if there is anyway I could forgive her.

How likely is it that she's BS'ing? What girl doesn't check her phone 200 times per day?

Her status DID say last online: sunday. Though.

Should I just tell her "You're a bad liar", or give this one the benefit of the doubt?

I moved the convo from tinder to whatsapp pretty fast,somehow on tinder we ended up acting like we had been married for years but I had amnesia and she had to win me over every day via tinder.

View attachment 5409
She either: felt like you’re a potential stalker as indicated by you being very pushy, or she was chatting to / getting it on with Chad until he found a better option and ghosted her.

Regardless, if you call her a bad liar, she will most definitely ice you out for good, as this shows poor impulse control, anger issues. She’ll be thinking, ‘If this guy is so pushy and emotionally unstable at this (chatting) stage, imagine how much of a psycho he’ll be in an actual r/s. No thanks’.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because if you were you wouldn't bother posting about this. This shows a scarcity mindset not an abundant mindset.
I call it a learning mindset. It's OK to not parrot back the same **** all the time, you know? Answer the question or **** off with your assumptions. Thanks.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because if you were you wouldn't bother posting about this. This shows a scarcity mindset not an abundant mindset.
The general issue is, for most guys, they feel unworthy because they feel they’re just not sexually attractive enough, so this prompts low value behaviour. The majority of guys have scarcity mindset because the majority ain’t Chad. They might be chatting to lots of girls, but as you said, it’s a numbers game. In other words, Chad is just a swipe away. Once that happens, the average looking guy knows he’s getting mogged. This is why the majority of fellahs are desperately pursuing landwhales on those apps because they feel like that’s all they can get. Unless you’re a seriously good looking guy, you’ll lose every time. I know, I’ve been there. One minute a chick is into you, next she’s dusted because another better looking guy has more to offer.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I call it a learning mindset. It's OK to not parrot back the same **** all the time, you know? Answer the question or **** off with your assumptions. Thanks.
Someone is a little triggered I see. Obviously that struck a nerve.

I mean what is there to learn? Uninterested women are uninterested at the end of the day and nothing you are going to do is going to change that.

So getting upset and butthurt about it enough to "call her out" is going to do exactly what for you? Do you think that would lower your value in her eyes or raise it? Think about this.

The premise of "calling a woman out" for not messaging you back when you have never met her and have barely talked is utterly ridiculous. If there is one thing to learn that would be it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the same thing everywhere you go

If you do not maximize who you are , there will always be someone better at the corner , and since you are just talking with her she will talk with other guys as well

as a guy you always have to maximize who you are ( looks , fashion , lifestyle , etc ) so the likelihood of being out framed by another guy to minimize as much as possible , and always push to sleep with her as fast as possible ( so you will not be out framed by someone else )

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this hassle, ffs, its just ridiculous. I feel sorry any guy whos not even on this forum

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, just saw your profile pic. Word of advice: your chin beard gives off the illusion of a shadow beneath chin, thus making your chin look weaker than what it actually is. Some guy on YouTube was rocking the same look, and he looked like a chin cel, but it’s just an optical illusion.

Also, I’d get the sides of your hair trimmed because you’re growing a clown wig there.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really - "calling out" a woman on her general flakiness is essentially never something a man should do. Because you need to acknowledge that this is a quality ALL women have. It is their nature and how they are programmed and they can't help it. This is amplified by about 100 when you are on OLD. If she doesn't respond move on to the next and don't make a scene. It will just lower your overall value in her eyes.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, just saw your profile pic. Word of advice: your chin beard gives off the illusion of a shadow beneath chin, thus making your chin look weaker than what it actually is. Some guy on YouTube was rocking the same look, and he looked like a chin cel, but it’s just an optical illusion.

Also, I’d get the sides of your hair trimmed because you’re growing a clown wig there.

Chin cel? Haha.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Calling a woman out = burning the bridge. I dont like to burn bridges when I dont have to.

I think flakiness (taking for ever to respond, canceling a date, etc) is more of a low interest characteristic. In that case, no reason to burn a bridge. Simpy stop responding and move on because you realize all women are flaky under the right circumstances.

Blatant disrespect/turning into a victim, etc when you have done nothing wrong is a totally different story. That is her personality and I will torch that MF in a heartbeat by calling her out on her BS and then deleting her number, purging her from social media, etc. At that point I DONT WANT to ever communicate with her again. Not only does she serve me no purpose but she is also someone I dont even want to associate with in life.

Let me share this, as @Atom Smasher and I had a DM convo going about it. Chick basically flaked on me after I drove an hour and a half to meet up. Then she played THE VICTIM after trying to reschedule for another day (like I had been mean to her.....my short response was apparently being mean). So she got this:

Me: I am no longer interested in meeting up with you tomorrow. Your lack respect for my time is entirely unacceptable. That will not work for me. I wish you the best
Her: Oh yeah? I had no plans on meeting you tomorrow night after the way you treated me when I didnt feel well.
Me: Perfect.
Her: Perfect?
Me: Yes. You didnt plan on meeting me Saturday either. Just like you had to "work over" but didnt text me letting me know until I had already left to drive 1.5 hrs. Just like you then became sick all of a sudden. I am glad the only thing I wasted was a couple hours driving. Few women are as disrespectful as you. It all makes sense now. Should have listened to the advice of not having anything to do with you from your friend. Take care.
Her: Yeah you know everything!
Me: Sure do (then I proceeded to unfriend her on fb, snap and IG.)
Her: Did you just unfriend me on fb?
Her (5 minutes later): You unfriended me on snap and IG too?
Her (10 minutes later): Hello?
Her 5 minutes ago: Oh you are just going to ignore me now?
Her just a minute ago: Thats fine. Just ignore me.
Her: Hey. I'm sorry. Are you really not going to talk to me?

I never responded back. I wouldnt meet up with her if she paid me to let her suck my dic. Not worth my time.

So sometimes burning a bridge is entirely ok as long as you plan on never associating with her again.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking too much about this. Just ask her when she's available to meet up. If she makes it very hard for you to meet up, you have your answer.

"I can forgive you if we meet up like we were supposed to in the first place. ;)"
+1

Smash ASAP. super busy = getting her **** pushed in.

Get in. Get out. Get more girls.

If and when she talks cereal ltr, ghost.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op never ask her ANY availability. Have good convorsations with her and she will come to you. Leaving it in there court OTHER then leaving your contact on first meeting is a attraction killer

+1

Op, lead. "Let me know" = low testosterone!

You set pace.

Comply or bye.

I lead. She follows or #next!

Text game is phaggotry. You just bait. Drop invites. If not compliant, disregard.