"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Called Next Day & Got Rejected!? Advice Please..

Supert5

New Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
So meet this chick at a club, we danced then made out, pretty much had a good time and all. Call her the next day to meet up with her again but she says she too busy with work and everything. Then jets and says she gonna take a shower?? Um... What is she playing??
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
First of all you met this w-hore at a club.
Second of all, you should've waited 2-4 days before calling and made sure those days fall on a Sunday-Wednesday.

And lastly, don't sweat it, she was just looking for some drunk fun and you were it for the night. Don't expect to turn a 'ho into a house wife.

Not only that, you saved time and effort by getting the run around right away.

So before you make your next post in a few days asking if you should call her again, I'll tell you right now, please for the love of God DON'T CALL AGAIN!!!! If she wants you she'll call you now that you made the 1st contact.






PIMP
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
too desperate.

too excited appears too desperate.
 

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
yea, u can't call the next day, definitely no good. i number closed 2 best friends on saturday nite/sunday morning. I'm waiting till wednesday to call up one of them. the plan is to game her a little over the phone, and then at the high note, set up a meet, once she's there, she's fuked!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
hmm

alright you called back the next day....
you met her at a club.....
you are asking what to do.......

The emotions that fueled your writting this are your issue not this girl! Realize what it is about this situation that motivates you and figure them out. Run the night over through your head and see what worked and take that for what it is worth.

Now like said before don't call her. Ever! Not in a week not in a few days. NOT the next day. This isn't a rule it is a result. You called her the next day.... the only option now is let her call.

Over all you should be happy with the experience, and learn from what you did right to get her to give up the number and the lip wrestling moves. anyway I am tired...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
 
Top