Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call or text after getting # on cold approach?

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 32, most numbers will be from girls in mid-20s. Call or text for the first contact after getting a number on a cold approach, and why?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always call

You want as much *personal* interaction as possible. So obviously face-to-face is best, then phone call, then text/IM

And when you call her - don't try to create a long telephone conversation with her, just call her to set up the date.

The goal is to get her to meet you in person - then you work your magic.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive done both; it varies. A call is more direct and you can just cut through the bs and set a date, but many people dont answer unrecognized numbers. Personally I don't like leaving messages.

With texting you can flirt and use some witty verbal game, break the ice a bit, then call. Plus, texting is a bit more exciting. Women love to read and write.

They both work, you just have to get a feel for when to use them.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Always call

You want as much *personal* interaction as possible. So obviously face-to-face is best, then phone call, then text/IM

And when you call her - don't try to create a long telephone conversation with her, just call her to set up the date.

The goal is to get her to meet you in person - then you work your magic.
Most younger girls these days dont like to call

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 32, most numbers will be from girls in mid-20s. Call or text for the first contact after getting a number on a cold approach, and why?
It is best to call. Don't leave a message. If she does not pick up, come back to us. Do not double call. Best days to call Monday and Tuesday based on the antidump machine. Call to set a date no chit chat BS.
What is the age group?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask then just call and get it over with. Texting is easy when you don't worry about stuff like this, when you come from abundance.

You're older and more experienced, act like it. Show effortlessness.