Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call a girl out on two word text responses?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's a better option? Don't communicate with women at all? I'm being facetious, but checking in here and there is letting her know you're still there. If I went a month or so without any contact, she would assume I wasn't interested.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's a better option? Don't communicate with women at all? I'm being facetious, but checking in here and there is letting her know you're still there. If I went a month or so without any contact, she would assume I wasn't interested.
You should typically have a date already set for one. Two, I’m not saying you can never reach out (although some posters will), but you need to keep it light/fun/interesting. Keep it brief when you do. Don’t keep reaching out to check in. This does nothing but hurt your chances with her unless you have fu*ked her. Then it changes a bit.

Reaction score
If only guys would stop simping and learn the difference between a toxic woman and a low interest women smh. A toxic woman will always respond to your texts/reach out towards you and waste your damn time and money. A low interest/no interested girl will not always respond to your texts and never hit you up.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, she has low interest, but you also arent' giving her a reason to respond. Look at your ending text both times she went silent; neither of them needed a response. Either you move on, or you directly her for another outting. If she flakes or gives any push-back, then you definitely move on. Save yourself the unnecessary time you'll waste trying to prolong it. Either quit now or grow a pair and make the move.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you have to give me credit for, I'm keeping it short, and recognizing right away when she isn't adding to the convo. Then I go silent.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that is ok. But it's thread expanding on a negative vibe. Just tell her you're checking out this new place and she should come along. 90% chance she ghosts. But what have you got to lose - a sullen chatbot.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She left me on read yesterday. Texted me today "lol, it's fine"

So she read my message yesterday, said nothing. Opened it up again and responded today.

Looks like we got a game player, boys.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is going nowhere. pick up the phone and call her. talk to her over the phone and set up a meet.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like we got a game player, boys.
Ye. you are playing the losers game dude.

Listen to all ppl here with way more experience than you: telling you to leave it be.

She perceives you as a low value guy and that is why she isn't investing in the communication with you.

So you're just another creepy orbiter to her. If she was interested in you then she would be chasing you by investing in the communication with way more than just 1-3 words e.g. full sentences. But that is not the case here because you are chasing her; as are 100rds of other simping dudes that are and pumping up her inflated ego.

Just stop it and move on!

Last edited:

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye. you are playing the losers game dude.

Listen to all ppl here with way more experience than you: telling you to leave it be.

She perceives you as a low value guy and that is why she isn't investing in the communication with you.

So you're just another creepy orbiter to her. If she was interested in you then she would be chasing you by investing in the communication with way more than just 1-3 words e.g. full sentences. But that is not the case here because you are chasing her; as are 100rds of other simping dudes that are and pumping up her inflated ego.

Just stop it and move on!
If this was the case and she just wanted attention from an orbiter, wouldn't she say more to make sure I keep texting her?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I've been chatting with always responds, but is very short. Typically two, maybe 3 word answers. Could that just be her texting style?

Or is it always a sign of low interest?
Block and delete will suffice.

I don't keep digits. I acquire high interest or zip next. hire slow. fire fast.

I run a tight ship. Zero tolerance policy.

Send location. she is coming or is dead to me. #nextset

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this was the case and she just wanted attention from an orbiter, wouldn't she say more to make sure I keep texting her?
There is so much information out there about the difference in behavior between low interest and high interest women. People in here telling you not to pursue low interest women. It’s a waste of time and never bears fruit.

It seems like you want to argue with those whose experience could help you. Maybe you need to go out and have the experience yourself so that you can learn the lesson. Why don’t you do it your way, pursue the hell out of her, then come back here in a few weeks and tell us how it worked out for you?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is so much information out there about the difference in behavior between low interest and high interest women. People in here telling you not to pursue low interest women. It’s a waste of time and never bears fruit.

It seems like you want to argue with those whose experience could help you. Maybe you need to go out and have the experience yourself so that you can learn the lesson. Why don’t you do it your way, pursue the hell out of her, then come back here in a few weeks and tell us how it worked out for you?
I've been with plenty of women who texted like that. And low interest doesn't mean no interest.

I mean, if a woman doesn't respond to you guys within 3 minutes and it's a paragraph long, do you just delete the number?? I'm curious.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
This girl I've been chatting with always responds, but is very short. Typically two, maybe 3 word answers. Could that just be her texting style?
get her out. You can't gauge or raise interest by texting.

You'll find out her interest level when you attempt to plan a date and escalate on said date. So do that.
This is the procedure to follow. Stop chatting through text messages, just get them out.

Me: One of these weekends we should have a rematch in pool
Her: Ya?
Ok When? Was she waiting for you to say when? You didn't.

Me: Yeah, you were a good time
(no response from her)
No response to "you were a good time" (well written in past tense maybe you could say you are a lot of fun or we hav a lot of fun together....and then close the deal. get her out.

Me: Hope your week is going well
Her: Hey how r u?
Ok random text to get ball rolling and she responds how are you..

Me: Good, afternoon dragged. How are things?
Afternoon dragged could sound negative / low energy vibe. Also "how are things?" is very vague! maybe there are a million things going on so when people ask this the answer is normally "fine". Maybe "what's the most exciting thing you've got up to this week?" "accused of anything scandalous this week"?

Her: Okay lol
Me: That doesn't sound reassuring lol
(no response from her)
She said ok lol (like I said when you say how are things or how was your day, a million things pass through the person?s head that they did and they usually will respond "fine". you have to be more specific.

That doesn't sound reassuring with a lol? that's a strange response from you and I'm not surprised she didn't respond. the irony is that response from you did not assure her....

up the energy a little if you must chat before closing the deal. Instead of "anything interesting exciting scandalous going on?" ask "what's the most......exciting interesting scandalous thing that's you've done/has happened to you this week? play off her answers with accusations and innuendos and when she convo is on a high (when she has hooked let's say) close....get her out.

Guys, what's really weird is I have 5 plates right now, 3 of them are more "attractive" than her, but it's always the one that plays hard to get or isn't interested that I want.
they are not plates if you are not fvcking them. Otherwise they are just prospects.

My attachment style has been like this since I was young. I don't know what the deal is. It's almost like I enjoy this feeling or something.
I would say this is great that you recognize this behavior. It is probably something coming from childhood.

What was your relationship like with your mother? was she at times cold and distant? was her love conditional?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom was basically a functioning nutjob.

I remember as a little kid, we would get into arguments, and she would ignore me sometimes until I apologized. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but it bugged me. A lot of times she would dump her problems on me. It felt like I was the adult and she was the child.

She didn't get along with people, but would tell you she did. Overanalyzed everyone, had practically a non-existent social life after she divorced my dad. Was more curious about everyone else's life than hers.

It was strange.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Or is it always a sign of low interest?
FWIW... IMO the only thing you should be using to determine if a woman has low interest is her willingness to meet you one on one. That's it. You really shouldn't be worrying about texting. Maybe she doesn't like to text... I know I hate it... if any woman evaluates my interest by what I put in a text they would all think I don't care about them.

Ask her out... if she shows up, then you know you have a woman that has interest. Anything other than "yes, let's meet" is NO. But even if she doesn't meet up doesn't mean she isn't interested... because she also has to be available. She might have a BF.... if she does, well she isn't available. interest + availability = possibility.

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
March 31st
Me: One of these weekends we should have a rematch in pool
Her: Ya?
Me: Yeah, you were a good time
(no response from her)

April 16th
Me: Hope your week is going well
Her: Hey how r u?
Me: Good, afternoon dragged. How are things?
Her: Okay lol
Me: That doesn't sound reassuring lol
(no response from her)

I'm trying to be mysterious, while not double texting. It just doesn't seem like she's giving me much to work with to initiate asking her out again.
Bro, so the first couple messages she left you without response.

Then you started with "hope your week is going well" don't say this kind of stuff.. you need to use your imagination to open convo , that "i hope your week is going well" is like too nice but boring at same time, if she regularly posts insta stories or some**** you can use them to start convo, dont start with Hello , dont start with how you doing or any of those lame stuff just go straight to the point. If you have talked to her previously you can resume without saying hello or anything like that everytime you reach out to her.
"Me: Good, afternoon dragged. How are things?" and you did it again, how are things?Ill tell you how are things, she is bored as **** because most of these girls don't do anything besides being on their phones all day swiping or being with their girlfriends at the coffe just gossiping, thats all they do mostly.She is bored and it's like you are forcing her to say "i havent been doing **** lately" which looks bad as **** so she tells you things are okay because thats the only good answer she can give you.

You claim she is still replying but look , they love attention and as long as you are talking to her she will keep replying unless you really get on her nerves. Even if she is not interested most of them won't directly tell you to gtfo they will just take time to reply / ghost / or claim they are too busy everytime you ask them to hangout without giving any counter offer.

Try to tease when you text them, apply some jokes ( be careful cause most jokes are misunderstood when texting)

Once a girl I wanted to talk to posted a insta story inside her room with the jumping rope , claiming she was doing a workout, I sent her a straight message saying "damn you must be an expert in changing lightbulbs by now" and the chat started , just be creative, dont be affraid to get on their nerves, you must spike their emotions even though its really hard through text. Keep it simple short and schedule a date.

If I was you right now I would go no contact and see if she reaches out, if she doesn't you got your answer.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't have to considering all the other dude fans that she probably have following her...
1-3 words keeps the hungry guys on the line and they keep dreaming (e.g. texting) which confirms her ego; but also shows that she doesn't invest in the conversation.