Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call a girl out on two word text responses?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I've been chatting with always responds, but is very short. Typically two, maybe 3 word answers. Could that just be her texting style?

Or is it always a sign of low interest?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadn't texted her in two weeks. Tonight was the first time I reached out to her.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is she responding then? It's clearly not for attention, because we went two weeks without talking.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is she responding then? It's clearly not for attention, because we went two weeks without talking.
Just ask her out bro. MAYBE her texting style is like that but I doubt it. Only way to find out is by asking her out and see what she responds. Maybe post some screenshots of the texts here if you really want help.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
March 31st
Me: One of these weekends we should have a rematch in pool
Her: Ya?
Me: Yeah, you were a good time
(no response from her)

April 16th
Me: Hope your week is going well
Her: Hey how r u?
Me: Good, afternoon dragged. How are things?
Her: Okay lol
Me: That doesn't sound reassuring lol
(no response from her)

I'm trying to be mysterious, while not double texting. It just doesn't seem like she's giving me much to work with to initiate asking her out again.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
March 31st
(no response from her)

April 16th
(no response from her)

I'm trying to be mysterious, while not double texting. It just doesn't seem like she's giving me much to work with to initiate asking her out again.
This is dead. Move on to other prospects.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she said "Ya?" Like she was waiting for me to ask her again. But I didn't, I played it cool.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys give up too easily. I mean, she responds, she asks questions. I think we might be writing this one off a little to soon. I'm going to see how it plays out.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Usually, but not always.

You'll find out her interest level when you attempt to plan a date and escalate on said date. So do that.

I'm currently seeing a chick who texts similarly to the girl you mentioned. It's just the way she texts. However, she shows up when I make plans and allows to me escalate. That's all that matters.

Don't get too wrapped up in one particular girl's texting style, and definitely don't call her out on it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This girl I've been chatting with always responds, but is very short. Typically two, maybe 3 word answers. Could that just be her texting style?

If she is seeing you and fvcking you don't worry about it. I am dating a woman like this now. She hates texting and sends short responses but always sees me and we fvck like rabbits.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're not fvcking. We met up once in early March. We've kept in touch here and there.

Keep in mind, I have not asked her out since then. Why? I don't know.

Guys, what's really weird is I have 5 plates right now, 3 of them are more "attractive" than her, but it's always the one that plays hard to get or isn't interested that I want.

My attachment style has been like this since I was young. I don't know what the deal is. It's almost like I enjoy this feeling or something.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We're not fvcking. We met up once in early March. We've kept in touch here and there.

Keep in mind, I have not asked her out since then. Why? I don't know.

Guys, what's really weird is I have 5 plates right now, 3 of them are more "attractive" than her, but it's always the one that plays hard to get or isn't interested that I want.

My attachment style has been like this since I was young. I don't know what the deal is. It's almost like I enjoy this feeling or something.
Likely she isn't interested at this time. Try again in a couple weeks.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I have the answer to your question in this thread right HERE.....

Please read it in full and gain wisdom (should be a quick 2 minute read, it wasn't a long post)..

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
March 31st
(no response from her)

April 16th
(no response from her)

A good rule of thumb is to never send “how are you” texts out of the blue or to check in out of nowhere. If you do initiate texts it should be lighthearted/fun and simple - not asking her how her day/week is going. That’s boring and makes you look very available for bullsh1t chit chat. Not a good look in early phase dating.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with saying "How are you?" lol. And it's a bad thing to check in? I'm confused.