“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

C&F in Australia

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
I've read some things about David DeAngelo's ****y and Funny approaches and how successful they are. Since most of the users of C&F are from America and I'm from Australia I was just curious to how successful C&F is in Australia as both countries have a lot of difference when it comes to women.

I'm currently doing a lil C&F on this girl at the moment and seem to be loving it but this is a one off thing. I wanna hear from other people in Australia who has used this.

By the way has anyone heard of an Aussie comedian called Guido Hatzis?? I think he has some good C&F lines but hes only using it for comedy. eg "women look at me and ask the waitress, is he on the menu?"

Cheers
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
It works.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Hoobie, a top-notched Asian Australian PUA, is big on C&F, outrageous behavior, and boldness. And his photo gallery rocks!
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Should I have to make adjustments with C&F to tone it down for the skippy Aussie chicks or should I just do the same thing as it's done in the US
 

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
You mentioned before that there are differences in demeanor between Australian and American women but there is a common denominator in what they are looking for in a man.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
I dont think it would work as well just because Aussie women are alot less hung up on playing the games than that of the typical American woman. I have been there several times and they have no problem initiating convo and are very pleased that a man shows a woman respect over there, like opening up doors, pulling out chairs or whatever. American women I would say use:
60% ****y and 40% funny mixture and for Aussie women go with a 35% ****y, 65% funny mixture. Damn I wish I lived in Australia
:D I love those women!!
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Saki, you're mostly correct...

C&F does work on Aussie chicks, but you are right, you have to be more funny than ****y. Otherwise they just think you are an arrogant prlck. If you are going to take the plss then you are going to get it back in spades, so it's all good fun. Though they do like confident men who take the lead.

Cheers
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I agree with Cremasta.

When I just started to get the hang of C+F I used it too much and got the sense that girls found it annoying. In Australia use in moderation and no outright ****iness ("Damn I'm good!")

But remember all chicks are react differently no matter what nationality.
 
Top