"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

C*ckblocked by Jesus

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
There was some killer rapport before the 1st date. A couple of coffee dates, one lunch date, then a couple of boardgames over coffee. Known her for about a month and actually liked her more than most chicks I date. Laughed at each other's jokes, the usual B.S. She would've been good gf material . . . until this. . . .
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
IMHO,

whe was using you for entertainment.. you probably should have ****ed her already...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Just tell her, "Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle." (Solomon 7:3)
GC, you're beginning to scare me....
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
GC, you're beginning to scare me....
I didn't write it, God did.

:D
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
I was [title of thread] before. This one cute girl was starting to really like me, but after she came back from vacation she got "saved" and tried to convert me to her religion.

Screwed again...

BGMan:rolleyes:

P.S. Martin Luther should have been hung with his own intestines.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
St_joey, the only thing that I could suggest if you truly want to pursue this is to abide by her wishes (ewwww, I can't believe that I actually said that). It's apparent that she holds her religious beliefs higher than her personal ones. Supplicating to her and putting up with her tests MAY put you into good favor with her but the chances are slim.

My guess is that she may feel that you are somehow tainted since you did things early on. Also, your presence may just spur that memory in her each time she sees you and that may make her dislike you even more.

I can't give you much more advice because I purposely avoid people like this. They seem not to have their own, personal moral convictions, they base it all on religion to the point that they use it as a scape goat when they transgress. Don't get me wrong I'm not anti-religion, it's just organized religion that leaves me cold. It seems as if she is using it as a replacement leg and not just a crutch to hold her up.

My fear is that she will continue her wishy-washy actions and will make you jump through tons of hoops. Her ultimate purpose in this would not be only to test your willingness, but actually to prove her righteousness by having you conform to HER beliefs. The choice is yours. Whatever you choose, just make sure your eyes are wide open and be prepared for where your heart leads you.
 

Gollum

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gangster of Love, thank you for the most insightful post I've seen in these forums! And thanks to Knicknack and Lan for your contributions.

I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks, but those posts moved me to register. Even though I have a bad case of Nice Guy Syndrome, I already knew most of the advice I've seen here at some level, and most of the rest I'm sceptical of. But I'd never heard of the "I'm not a slut" wall, and it rings so true, definitely explains some of my experiences.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
LOL @ the title!

That's the best title for a thread I've seen in some time!

*************

Read her the "Song of Songs" -- in its original, non-de-eroticized version.

Actually, Gangster's right on. Consider the lilies of the field, brother!

*************

I was involved with a very religious gal early this summer, who was always in a state of regret about how much of a "sinner" she was. But, damn, she was one hell of a good sinner! :D
 
Top