“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

C*ckblocked by Jesus

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
So, second date, Filipina HB8 spends most of Friday night with her tongue down my throat, grinding crotches on the dancefloor (and in the booth) with her hand up my shirt, but wouldn't "close." I'm figuring, okay, next time.

Today I get an email telling me that she's given her life to Jesus and doesn't think it's right that we see each other anymore, that she wants to live a life on the righteous path and that Christ "slapped her hand" for Friday.

I knew she was Christian -- heck, so am I; raised Catholic and go to church a few times a year. I just didn't expect the Born-Again rant -- her email even cited Bible verses! -- from a girl who'd dry-humped me for two straight hours last weekend.

Anybody got a workaround?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Easy. Forget the religious nutjob and find a woman who hasn't been brainwashed by religious programming.

I had a broad pull that born-again virgin crap on me and I just walked away. You don't want to deal with that.
 

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
w3rd. Walk away, bro.

Wait for her to 'relapse' ;)

Then, swoop in and bang her quick.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
You'll get the best named thread award for November!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Tell her that Jesus told us to love one another.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Tell her that Jesus told us to love one another.
Why did the girl not want to see you for? Did you have sex?

If not, then i don't see what's wrong. If it's sex, or involved in any dirty activities, she did the right thing for her own beliefs.
 

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Why did the girl not want to see you for? Did you have sex?

No. Had my hands up her shirt and vice versa, lots of grinding on the dancefloor, sitting on my lap with serious "I'm going to eat you alive" kisses, passing drinks and ice cubes back and forth with kisses. No sex.

I think we both thought sex was the logical progression for this weekend's date (NEVER mentioned this, BTW) and that's why she freaked.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Welcome to my world ...

I go to a religious university and the only girls that will come on to me are the really slutty permiscuous kind that will screw any guy or else I'll find the really good virgin girls that kringe at the thought of any man slipping them anything outside of marriage and throw out tons of c*ckblocks, from quoting Joshua Harris' "I kissed dating good bye," to even scripture "Matthew 5:28," which is solely speaking in the context of a married woman and not all women as people like to imply.

The only way you can get around it is to go with the flow or try to have a relationship with her, which probably would not work out anyways unless you could relate to her on her level of her life, which means being a Christian at the same level as her ...


And the phrase that Giovanni used "Jesus said to love another" wouldn't work on these girls and they will see you as some sort of sleezy idiot who only wants her for her puszy and can't relate to her at the same level she is at. So, either way you are shooting yourself in the foot by chasing these sort of girls ... I would follow others advice her and let her go ...
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Okay... you mentioned "Filipina" Congradulations, these girls are CRAZY. They can change their mind like the wind. I dated one for a while, it took almost 3 months to get in her pants. Don't expecting a speedy entry into her panties...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Originally posted by Skweints
Okay... you mentioned "Filipina" Congradulations, these girls are CRAZY. They can change their mind like the wind.
That's the most retarded generalization I've read all day. Thank you.

St Joey, just quit going after girls with religious backgrounds to avoid all that mess. Worked for me.

~rx
 

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
UC Davis . . . is the Boardwalk still happening, in Orange Grove? I used to rock the $#!+ out of that place, 5-6 years ago. (Thread seems to have died; moderators please excuse the digression.)
 

Sg

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Messages
254
Reaction score
0
Location
las vegas
These types of women just want the feeling of being a bad girl.
Then when it comes down to it, she cuts it off with a cheap line that way shes not a "slut".
Poke a voodoo doll with her name on it, and next this girl.
 

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Here's a simple solution:

Only go out/be involved with Atheists, Agnostics, and people who aren't serious about their religion.

I think most people fall into the last category so it shouldn't be that hard.

Oh yeah...and don't attend religious schools when you can go to a secular institution. Fewer Jesus freaks that way.

I'm sure that this would still hold true, even in Alabama, the buckle of the (Christian) "bible belt."

Ben
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Skweints
Okay... you mentioned "Filipina" Congradulations, these girls are CRAZY. They can change their mind like the wind. I dated one for a while, it took almost 3 months to get in her pants. Don't expecting a speedy entry into her panties...
You base your views by one girl????

Right, I can do it too! since the end of summer I talked to this Filipine mother in bar who was on vacation and was like "Me horny". :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Only go out/be involved with Atheists, Agnostics, and people who aren't serious about their religion.

I've found that non-demoninational church services are a prime hunting ground. The girls figure you're okay, because you're there, too. You'll see a couple of girls in every service giving you the eye; it's a social structure that's easy to penetrate. You're "in" immediately with them, and you suddenly have a lot to talk about. Easy to go get a cup of coffee after the service and talk about "deep" subjects. One other bonus -- 99% of the guys there are total AFC's.

Most girls I've met at services are in a state of spiritual turmoil and are susceptible to suggestion; plus, if they're "experimental" or "modern" about their faith (anyone been to one of these? Rock band up on the stage, no Liturgy, etc.) then there's a chance they'll be fairly loose about making the screaming monkeys with you. I've met several girls by cruising services: all considered themselves Good Girls; 3 became steady F-ckbuddies, and all 3 could suck the color out of your eyes.

Even with those 3, I've never had the Almighty step in and say, "Nope."

Filipina HB8 I met while running, BTW. No idea she was so "devout."
 
Last edited:

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Hot Ice
You'll get the best named thread award for November!
How bout the best named post in history? LOLOLOL Im dying in laughter over here
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by St_Joey
Even with those 3, I've never had the Almighty step in and say, "Nope."
Haha, somehow I thought by that topic I suppose that while having oh soooooo sinful sex Jesus would pop in to your place like Kramer in Seinfield saying "Heeeeeeyyy, that's not right kids!"
 

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
One thing I love about being raised Catholic is that sex will always feel naughty.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by St_Joey
One thing I love about being raised Catholic is that sex will always feel naughty.
Yeah, Hell... I don't even KNOW what naughty sex is. :(

I mean sex has always felt just natural to me.


Maybe I should do some chick in schools bathroom?? :p
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top