Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

buying condoms

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HSDon said:
This might seem like a stupid question especially since I am not a virgin but, how do I know what condoms to buy when I go to a store?

When I lost my virginity the girl had a condom on her, so I didn't have to buy one.

I don't want to seem like an idiot at the store looking at the condom section for half an hour, so if anyone can tell me what to look for that would be awesome. :nervous:

Latex Lubricated condoms. Avoid lamb skins of any sort.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a semi-related note, anybody know a decent place to hide condoms while keeping them accessible/safe? Wallet was my first idea, but I found out that it wears out the condoms fast. I would just carry them in my pocket but it'd be kind awkward if they fell out during a date... which is telling a girl you planned on sleeping with her.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubber balloons? Don't risk that ****, what's so damn difficult about condoms?

I was a bit nervous when I bought them first, but I treasure the memory of the look on the shop attendant's face. :D

Honestly, what'll happen?

CALLING ALL SHOPPERS, WE HAVE A KID BUYING CONDOMS. I REPEAT, A KID BUYING CONDOMS.