Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"But I'm Married..."

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard this excuse many times out of women when trying to pick up. Many men I know have heard this too.

But inevitably. I (or my friends) will see her with some lucky ba$tard who managed to get her panties off anyway. And they may not be so hot looking or acting.

So, what gives? I (we) seem to have tried numerous approaches to this problem. It's really sad when you see the guy and think, wtf?

Is this a Menstrual Cycle thing, or is there a special working pattern for gals w/such excuses?
I'd love to master this little tidbit of female thought patterns.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so?

you are trying to pick her up and she says she is married? she is lying

you guys didn't pick her interest, so to prevent any further contact she toss that.

also remember a taken woman will not mention she is taken, when she want something from you (be it a drink, atencion or sex).

or still you can think that is her hubby anyway, just move to the next girl

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women you mesh with others you don't, she just happened to mesh with that guy. I go through alot of women but i only invest time in those i don't have to "earn" or "maintain" their attention. If a girl is interested heaven nor marriage will stop her from being your c0ck holster.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You are getting this line because she ain't interested. If you were Channing Tatum, I guarantee a lot less women wouldn't have boyfriends or be married, and you would be ready to bang Shakira's brains out if she wanted you.

If a woman wants something out of you, she won't do anything to drive you away.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But I'm married" implies there is room for negotiation.

A happily married and/or loyal woman will either say a polite "no", or "I'm married". It's a statement, not a rebuttal.

Beyond that, any man who deliberately tries to pick up a married woman---whether she is soliciting or not--- is an abject loser, a scavenger, and deserves whatever is coming to him.