"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Bumble is rocking for me...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,865
Reaction score
19,093
Just joined last night...already have had 13 women initiate conversations with me and 10 more that matched that haven't initiated...

3 dates planned, one I talked to on the phone already and she is really into me. I thought Hinge was good but my initial results on Bumble have been even better...will report back with results later this week.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Girls have to initiate on that app
It was founded by a feminist liberal FYI.

What we NEED is an app founded by normal men and isn't slanted in the woman's favor. Ever since Match LLC bought the OLD sites all of them seem to have gone downhill quality and quantity wise and become more costly and have to pay for more features.

So we need an app that is more user friendly for men. Maybe like add more filters regarding baggage and such and make it easier to weed out damaged women. However, it seems most decent women have left OLD.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,865
Reaction score
19,093
It was founded by a feminist liberal FYI.

What we NEED is an app founded by normal men and isn't slanted in the woman's favor. Ever since Match LLC bought the OLD sites all of them seem to have gone downhill quality and quantity wise and become more costly and have to pay for more features.

So we need an app that is more user friendly for men. Maybe like add more filters regarding baggage and such and make it easier to weed out damaged women. However, it seems most decent women have left OLD.
You just need to learn how to stop being socially inept and then you'd be fine.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Same. And those who did match wouldn't message in the allotted 24 hours.
Same here. On tinder each time I'm on there and make a new account I have a cute hb7 who always matches with me. The profile is not fake. Not a mega hottie but very cute girl. Whenever I message her and say what's up she never replies. But always likes me. What gives? What am I saying wrong in the opening?
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I get lots of matches on bumble as well, but most of them are women in their 30's who are about to hit the wall and desperately looking for a long-term relationship.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Bumble was the best for me too but still a waste of time for me personally, I don't get enough matches to justify it.
Try deleting the app due to ELO score. Last night I deleted Tinder, and rejoined again and all of a sudden I get swiped and matches, even at 3am. Granted, some non quality but it proves the point about ELO. I quit using my Tinder app much and so getting swiped on was non existent then I delete make new account and boom I get noticed.

Bumble works the same way I think. I deleted it, made new account and got some swipes.

But do you live in a small town? If so Bumble is really a waste then. In my area when I see someone on Bumble it's usually they're a flight attendant at the airport a mile away or someone on vacation because it says they live in NYC or Chicago, not a local.

I think in a city like NYC the OLD apps are useful though but as you say it's just a waste of time. IMO Match overall is a better site.

Even with Bumble the woman has to message first. Just seems stupid and a waste.

This is why I said we need a dating app designed by MEN not to favor women.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,865
Reaction score
19,093
I get lots of matches on bumble as well, but most of them are women in their 30's who are about to hit the wall and desperately looking for a long-term relationship.
I'm good with that...some of the best sex I have ever had has been with women in their late 30s and early 40s.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm good with that...some of the best sex I have ever had has been with women in their late 30s and early 40s.
I'm 36 and get bashed heavily for going on dates with women in their late 30s and early 40s. Keep saying I need late 20s.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,865
Reaction score
19,093
I'm 36 and get bashed heavily for going on dates with women in their late 30s and early 40s. Keep saying I need late 20s.
Who cares what other people say. You are not getting any action from anyone so honestly maybe you need to go to 60
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
It was founded by a feminist liberal FYI.

What we NEED is an app founded by normal men and isn't slanted in the woman's favor. Ever since Match LLC bought the OLD sites all of them seem to have gone downhill quality and quantity wise and become more costly and have to pay for more features.

So we need an app that is more user friendly for men. Maybe like add more filters regarding baggage and such and make it easier to weed out damaged women. However, it seems most decent women have left OLD.
If you are a real man, everything is in your favor.
I can assure you that going out of the house and deleting all your sissy OLD accounts will get you more laid than now. Which isn't sayng much.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
What we NEED is an app founded by normal men and isn't slanted in the woman's favor. Ever since Match LLC bought the OLD sites all of them seem to have gone downhill quality and quantity wise and become more costly and have to pay for more features.
I actually thought of an app idea, but it's probably not the one you look for because it's point is to get men to look at the inside of women.
colortheglobe.com/insideandout, I might or might not follow up on it, but scared to push people to be online.

But to be best illustrate my point to answer you about women being favored, think of it like this, if you had a daughter and she was using a dating app what kind of man would you want her to choose? You want her to be with just anyone?
Not only that, but the dating app is only a mini simulation of her real life experience. Now there are lots of filtered pictures nowadays but assuming it's a clear picture and she is beautiful, you think the 1000 guys that like her is that different from the 100 that show her interest a day in her life, are you sure it's the app that you want to shift and not the dynamic of your relationships with great women? Even if there were more women then men on the app that still doesn't guarantee success, she can just say, na I'll try in real life, she isn't forced to accept it, just like you aren't forced to accept a limited quality online.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
It was founded by a feminist liberal FYI.
I agree with big goal, I think Bumble is an attempt to shift society. I use it though because it's what there is.

It gives you a rush, whoa she selected me. She started the conversation! But they are trying to take away men's power, you can't speak to me till I say.

The app is worth over 4.5 billion dollars and I even saw it advertised on the clippers jerseys who will likely be in the semi finals of the nba if not the finals.

I just hope these men don't get too soft, wow that girl sitting there studying sure is pretty, I better fire up my app, and hope she looks at it, then goes past all the tables and starts a conversation with me -_-.

Isaiah 4
4 1 In that day seven women
will take hold of one man
and say, “We will eat our own food
and provide our own clothes;
only let us be called by your name.
Take away our disgrace!”

Is it the end of days when a man no longer will be the leader who is supposed to propose and initiate?

Lol, I know I'm being drastic, let me know how it goes backinthegame, I do see some pretty girls on the app.

One more thing I don't like about the app, you have to take an extra step just to read any writing, so they are saying in all the information that we have of this person, their picture is the most relevant thing to display.

In conclusion: if a girl gets on one knee Ima take that ring from her hand and throw it in the ocean.:p
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
the fact that bumble only allows women to initiate is not that bad , think about it only high interest women initiate.

13 women initiated contact , 10 more matches , 3 dates planned and a high interest woman on the phone , killin it.
 
Top