Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble is rocking for me...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just joined last night...already have had 13 women initiate conversations with me and 10 more that matched that haven't initiated...

3 dates planned, one I talked to on the phone already and she is really into me. I thought Hinge was good but my initial results on Bumble have been even better...will report back with results later this week.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Girls have to initiate on that app
It was founded by a feminist liberal FYI.

What we NEED is an app founded by normal men and isn't slanted in the woman's favor. Ever since Match LLC bought the OLD sites all of them seem to have gone downhill quality and quantity wise and become more costly and have to pay for more features.

So we need an app that is more user friendly for men. Maybe like add more filters regarding baggage and such and make it easier to weed out damaged women. However, it seems most decent women have left OLD.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

What we NEED is an app founded by normal men and isn't slanted in the woman's favor. Ever since Match LLC bought the OLD sites all of them seem to have gone downhill quality and quantity wise and become more costly and have to pay for more features.

So we need an app that is more user friendly for men. Maybe like add more filters regarding baggage and such and make it easier to weed out damaged women. However, it seems most decent women have left OLD.
You just need to learn how to stop being socially inept and then you'd be fine.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Same. And those who did match wouldn't message in the allotted 24 hours.
Same here. On tinder each time I'm on there and make a new account I have a cute hb7 who always matches with me. The profile is not fake. Not a mega hottie but very cute girl. Whenever I message her and say what's up she never replies. But always likes me. What gives? What am I saying wrong in the opening?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get lots of matches on bumble as well, but most of them are women in their 30's who are about to hit the wall and desperately looking for a long-term relationship.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Bumble was the best for me too but still a waste of time for me personally, I don't get enough matches to justify it.
Try deleting the app due to ELO score. Last night I deleted Tinder, and rejoined again and all of a sudden I get swiped and matches, even at 3am. Granted, some non quality but it proves the point about ELO. I quit using my Tinder app much and so getting swiped on was non existent then I delete make new account and boom I get noticed.

Bumble works the same way I think. I deleted it, made new account and got some swipes.

But do you live in a small town? If so Bumble is really a waste then. In my area when I see someone on Bumble it's usually they're a flight attendant at the airport a mile away or someone on vacation because it says they live in NYC or Chicago, not a local.

I think in a city like NYC the OLD apps are useful though but as you say it's just a waste of time. IMO Match overall is a better site.

Even with Bumble the woman has to message first. Just seems stupid and a waste.

This is why I said we need a dating app designed by MEN not to favor women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I get lots of matches on bumble as well, but most of them are women in their 30's who are about to hit the wall and desperately looking for a long-term relationship.
I'm good with that...some of the best sex I have ever had has been with women in their late 30s and early 40s.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm good with that...some of the best sex I have ever had has been with women in their late 30s and early 40s.
I'm 36 and get bashed heavily for going on dates with women in their late 30s and early 40s. Keep saying I need late 20s.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm 36 and get bashed heavily for going on dates with women in their late 30s and early 40s. Keep saying I need late 20s.
Who cares what other people say. You are not getting any action from anyone so honestly maybe you need to go to 60

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you are a real man, everything is in your favor.
I can assure you that going out of the house and deleting all your sissy OLD accounts will get you more laid than now. Which isn't sayng much.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
I actually thought of an app idea, but it's probably not the one you look for because it's point is to get men to look at the inside of women.
colortheglobe.com/insideandout, I might or might not follow up on it, but scared to push people to be online.

But to be best illustrate my point to answer you about women being favored, think of it like this, if you had a daughter and she was using a dating app what kind of man would you want her to choose? You want her to be with just anyone?
Not only that, but the dating app is only a mini simulation of her real life experience. Now there are lots of filtered pictures nowadays but assuming it's a clear picture and she is beautiful, you think the 1000 guys that like her is that different from the 100 that show her interest a day in her life, are you sure it's the app that you want to shift and not the dynamic of your relationships with great women? Even if there were more women then men on the app that still doesn't guarantee success, she can just say, na I'll try in real life, she isn't forced to accept it, just like you aren't forced to accept a limited quality online.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
I agree with big goal, I think Bumble is an attempt to shift society. I use it though because it's what there is.

It gives you a rush, whoa she selected me. She started the conversation! But they are trying to take away men's power, you can't speak to me till I say.

The app is worth over 4.5 billion dollars and I even saw it advertised on the clippers jerseys who will likely be in the semi finals of the nba if not the finals.

I just hope these men don't get too soft, wow that girl sitting there studying sure is pretty, I better fire up my app, and hope she looks at it, then goes past all the tables and starts a conversation with me -_-.

Isaiah 4
4 1 In that day seven women
will take hold of one man
and say, “We will eat our own food
and provide our own clothes;
only let us be called by your name.
Take away our disgrace!”

Is it the end of days when a man no longer will be the leader who is supposed to propose and initiate?

Lol, I know I'm being drastic, let me know how it goes backinthegame, I do see some pretty girls on the app.

One more thing I don't like about the app, you have to take an extra step just to read any writing, so they are saying in all the information that we have of this person, their picture is the most relevant thing to display.

In conclusion: if a girl gets on one knee Ima take that ring from her hand and throw it in the ocean.:p

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
the fact that bumble only allows women to initiate is not that bad , think about it only high interest women initiate.

13 women initiated contact , 10 more matches , 3 dates planned and a high interest woman on the phone , killin it.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just joined last night...already have had 13 women initiate conversations with me and 10 more that matched that haven't initiated...

3 dates planned, one I talked to on the phone already and she is really into me. I thought Hinge was good but my initial results on Bumble have been even better...will report back with results later this week.
Where you located?
Yeah, Bumble is pretty good, alot of the women on there are attractive. Match.com it is the opposite.