"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bumble Gold

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
Truthfully you can simply talk to them for a few days or a week now and invite them over for dinner/drinks. Chicks are super DTF right about now.
Anecdotally I can confirm that. While my sapiosexual Tinder match was charitably a 6, even adjusting for age, she was crazy horny. For what she lacked in looks she made up for in enthusiasm and skills.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
No offense but people who are afraid of this type of thing because they think they will be friendzoned have deficiencies in their game they could use some work on.

If you think talking with someone leads to a friendzone then I'd advise you to work on what it is you are talking about that leads you there because there are always 2 directions you can go either up or down in terms of interest level.

In my case it almost always goes up. If it goes down for you then I'd suggest you use this time to work on this part of your game. Because its not like you are going to be seeing them anytime soon.
The part you fail to miss is, you're not the only guy she is video chatting with, the potential for her to meet a guy she likes more than you is very real. I had chick who got flaked on doing 2 of these and she wanted me to do it. I was like EFF No.

There are still women wanting to meet, there still women smashing guys, I rather be one of those guys that she is risking to Smash than be the guy she is video chatting with for 2 months..
 

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
Truthfully you can simply talk to them for a few days or a week now and invite them over for dinner/drinks. Chicks are super DTF right about now.
I have been off the dating apps for a few months now, but about ready to fire it back up for this reason exactly. No more meeting at bars and charming them back to my place or theirs... A few messages and see if they are DTF.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top