Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble Gold

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully you can simply talk to them for a few days or a week now and invite them over for dinner/drinks. Chicks are super DTF right about now.
Anecdotally I can confirm that. While my sapiosexual Tinder match was charitably a 6, even adjusting for age, she was crazy horny. For what she lacked in looks she made up for in enthusiasm and skills.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but people who are afraid of this type of thing because they think they will be friendzoned have deficiencies in their game they could use some work on.

If you think talking with someone leads to a friendzone then I'd advise you to work on what it is you are talking about that leads you there because there are always 2 directions you can go either up or down in terms of interest level.

In my case it almost always goes up. If it goes down for you then I'd suggest you use this time to work on this part of your game. Because its not like you are going to be seeing them anytime soon.
The part you fail to miss is, you're not the only guy she is video chatting with, the potential for her to meet a guy she likes more than you is very real. I had chick who got flaked on doing 2 of these and she wanted me to do it. I was like EFF No.

There are still women wanting to meet, there still women smashing guys, I rather be one of those guys that she is risking to Smash than be the guy she is video chatting with for 2 months..

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully you can simply talk to them for a few days or a week now and invite them over for dinner/drinks. Chicks are super DTF right about now.
I have been off the dating apps for a few months now, but about ready to fire it back up for this reason exactly. No more meeting at bars and charming them back to my place or theirs... A few messages and see if they are DTF.