Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble : Best way to estimate your SMV abroad

Reaction score
Because Tinder is no longer a good representative of someone's SMV (it shadow bans everyone), Bumble is the new king. I have made tests to pipeline on bumble remotely and here are my findings :

- if you use bumble on the browser, you just need a fake GPS. One issue on the browser version is that it won't show you your like count above 50+, so you have to pay bumble premium to find out. In some countries, it can be as cheap as $1 for one day, but they don't provide this option everywhere.

- if you use bumble on the phone, you need a rooted android phone with a fake GPS + you need to install LSposed with the module "mock mock locations", so that apps can't tell that you're using a fake GPS. I prefer this method because on the phone you can tell how many likes you got without paying, contrarily to the browesr.

Because I just recently rooted my android, I've only tried Manila so far but I can see that it gives me more likes than in Bangkok. In Bangkok it was about 300 likes after 24 hours. In Manila I'm at 350 likes after 2 hours.

Conclusion : With this technique, I think it's the best way in 2022 to discover hidden p*ssy paradises. Bumble is slowly replacing tinder as the best app for quality, even though girls below 25 still seem to favor tinder but I can see they more and more switch to Bumble. I have a deep hate for Match group so I like to encourage people to migrate over to Bumble. I have no longer used tinder for a few weeks and couldn't care less.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That will be an interesting experiment. I may very well try this.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If you're paid on either app you can just use travel mode, much easier and not a bannable offense.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already been saying this for awhile.. Bumble is the best dating app currently. Tinder is full of bots, shadow bans, and less desirable women. I feel like the women on Bumble are slightly "higher quality" (although, let's be realistic. it's still women on a dating app) but Bumble has gotten me laid more than any other dating app, even more than Tinder.

Reaction score
Update :

Got 850+ likes in Manila after 1.5 days (girls 18-29 years old). Seems like the newbie boost is around that timeframe.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you here locally women on Tinder are the bottom of the barrel.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most foreign women love American men, for reasons that American women take for granted (for instance, being circumsized). We're also not quite as faggy as most European men, particularly of the western variety.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most foreign women love American men, for reasons that American women take for granted (for instance, being circumsized). We're also not quite as faggy as most European men, particularly of the western variety.
That’s debatable. Being Canadian and having no dog in the fight, I would say that based on my observations, American men (particularly those from blue states) have closed the faginess gap and are now quite possibly in the lead.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really doubt that women care if your are circumcised or not

Reaction score
We're also not quite as faggy as most European men, particularly of the western variety.
American men often have this high pitched tone when they talk. They will finish their sentences in a weird effeminate manner. I've never encountered something as ridiculous as that. Plus the USA are obsessed with gender transformation. It's really the world most homosexual country.