"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bumble : Best way to estimate your SMV abroad

Joined
Aug 2, 2022
Messages
59
Reaction score
38
Age
33
Because Tinder is no longer a good representative of someone's SMV (it shadow bans everyone), Bumble is the new king. I have made tests to pipeline on bumble remotely and here are my findings :

- if you use bumble on the browser, you just need a fake GPS. One issue on the browser version is that it won't show you your like count above 50+, so you have to pay bumble premium to find out. In some countries, it can be as cheap as $1 for one day, but they don't provide this option everywhere.

- if you use bumble on the phone, you need a rooted android phone with a fake GPS + you need to install LSposed with the module "mock mock locations", so that apps can't tell that you're using a fake GPS. I prefer this method because on the phone you can tell how many likes you got without paying, contrarily to the browesr.

Because I just recently rooted my android, I've only tried Manila so far but I can see that it gives me more likes than in Bangkok. In Bangkok it was about 300 likes after 24 hours. In Manila I'm at 350 likes after 2 hours.

Conclusion : With this technique, I think it's the best way in 2022 to discover hidden p*ssy paradises. Bumble is slowly replacing tinder as the best app for quality, even though girls below 25 still seem to favor tinder but I can see they more and more switch to Bumble. I have a deep hate for Match group so I like to encourage people to migrate over to Bumble. I have no longer used tinder for a few weeks and couldn't care less.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
That will be an interesting experiment. I may very well try this.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
If you're paid on either app you can just use travel mode, much easier and not a bannable offense.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I've already been saying this for awhile.. Bumble is the best dating app currently. Tinder is full of bots, shadow bans, and less desirable women. I feel like the women on Bumble are slightly "higher quality" (although, let's be realistic. it's still women on a dating app) but Bumble has gotten me laid more than any other dating app, even more than Tinder.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2022
Messages
59
Reaction score
38
Age
33
Update :

Got 850+ likes in Manila after 1.5 days (girls 18-29 years old). Seems like the newbie boost is around that timeframe.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
424
Age
42
I can tell you here locally women on Tinder are the bottom of the barrel.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Most foreign women love American men, for reasons that American women take for granted (for instance, being circumsized). We're also not quite as faggy as most European men, particularly of the western variety.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Most foreign women love American men, for reasons that American women take for granted (for instance, being circumsized). We're also not quite as faggy as most European men, particularly of the western variety.
That’s debatable. Being Canadian and having no dog in the fight, I would say that based on my observations, American men (particularly those from blue states) have closed the faginess gap and are now quite possibly in the lead.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Most foreign women love American men, for reasons that American women take for granted (for instance, being circumsized). We're also not quite as faggy as most European men, particularly of the western variety.
i really doubt that women care if your are circumcised or not
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2022
Messages
59
Reaction score
38
Age
33
We're also not quite as faggy as most European men, particularly of the western variety.
American men often have this high pitched tone when they talk. They will finish their sentences in a weird effeminate manner. I've never encountered something as ridiculous as that. Plus the USA are obsessed with gender transformation. It's really the world most homosexual country.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top