Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRUTAL Asian girl tries to bang white guy in front of her ASIAN BOYFRIEND!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I guess when they can't pretend with their boyfriend any longer due to being drunk this is what happens

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but this is what the streets of Toronto are like

I know how Toronto looks like, I am from there. There is a strong Asian presence here who worship white men (but I guess that goes with other ethnics here too). But I digress, that can be anywhere in the world. Guess that makes me partially ethnicel (25-50% on that).

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how Toronto looks like, I am from there. There is a strong Asian presence here who worship white men (but I guess that goes with other ethnics here too). But I digress, that can be anywhere in the world. Guess that makes me partially ethnicel (25-50% on that).
Everytime I went to Toronto I was up to my knees in black girls and white girls. The black girls in particular were some of the hottest I’ve ever seen in my life. The white girls in Toronto seemed to have a thing for American black men.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I went to Toronto I was up to my knees in black girls and white girls. The black girls in particular were some of the hottest I’ve ever seen in my life. The white girls in Toronto seemed to have a thing for American black men.
Yes, I know that, but that does not help if you get Yellow fever. Thankfully I only have a very mild temperature.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone needs to check the blood alcohol level of that girl in the first video. Lol that guy doesn't want anything to do with her. I wonder if his name is Chad?

Yes, I know that, but that does not help if you get Yellow fever.
Isn't that an offensive term?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In what way?
I'm not the woke police, go put it on Twitter and see what they say to you.
I like Asian girls though, and if someone accused me of having "yellow fever", I would find it offensive. Because it implies you have a fetish for a particular race, and reduces the girl to something less than human, a sex object as the feminists would say. And what would that say about me? Again, I like Asian girls, but IMO a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, whatever race she might be.

Now I don't mean offensive like I would punch someone in the mouth if they said it to me, but I would consider it inappropriate.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain why I would care to write something like that on Twitter? My use of Twitter is very functional. Government announcements. Where to apply for X,Y, Z. Complaints against corporation. I have no time for games on Twitter.

This is a type of board that people, outside of this community, will find most of the content offensive. If people posted some of the content on enotalone or loveshack they would probably get banned from there. Here has a reputation of speaking at the heart of the matter and telling it like it is.

Twitter or other places don't share that same space so you obviously have to put a mask on.

zekko said:
I like Asian girls though, and if someone accused me of having "yellow fever", I would find it offensive.
Is your current gf Asian?

zekko said:
Because it implies you have a fetish for a particular race, and reduces the girl to something less than human, a sex object as the feminists would say. And what would that say about me? Again, I like Asian girls, but IMO a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, whatever race she might be.
Like you said "as feminists would say". You've said that in your own line. Why would I care what feminists have to think?
Why would anyone else here on that matter? Feminists don't think I'm human so why would I care about what they think is human or not human.

Why not go on enotalone or loveshack if you love feminists since you'll find plenty of them there to chat with.

I'm very disappointed in you @zekko.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain why I would care to write something like that on Twitter?
Twitter is a well known place where people get triggered easily. If the term is offensive, that would be a good place to find out. But I'm only guessing, I don't use Twitter. My girlfriend is not Asian, and I am not a feminist but be disappointed if you must. I still think it's an iffy term, because it implies the only reason you would be going out with a particular girl is because of her race.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twitter is a well known place where people get triggered easily. If the term is offensive, that would be a good place to find out. But I'm only guessing, I don't use Twitter. My girlfriend is not Asian, and I am not a feminist but be disappointed if you must. I still think it's an iffy term, because it implies the only reason you would be going out with a particular girl is because of her race.
If you believe it implies that then its a subjective interpretation. I don't think it implies that at all. Remember, I'm not going out with any women in the first place so I'm going to talk strictly in terms of what I think is sexy. That has nothing to do with any dating decisions, if I ever have such an opportunity in the first place.

So, no, there is no discussion, or intended discussion about dating, relationship or marriage intentions or choices here. It's purely abstract, at least from my vantage point. Haven't even seen anyone in years.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah hard to find a place where easily triggered people attend than twitter.

I posted the data about electricity cost per country in europe and people accused me of being a russian troll.

I also asked how comes fake videos of people in china passing out in the streets in 2020 lead to major alarm while sane athletes suddenly getting strokes in oru countries daily in 2022 gets no media attention....got called a "pro maga troll" and I'm not even american.

Cant really comment on the "rings of power" cause I'm not planning to see it but I can imagine how they could review my review.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They but man, the quality of white women in Toronto leaves quite a lot to be desired. Some of the trashiest women in North America and clout chasers through the roof while barely having the looks to back it up. Montreal on the other hand....

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian men have no one to blame but themselves and I say this as someone who has a lot of Asian friends. They are just so beta and blue pilled on everything. They believe in nonsense like "honor" in game and such and that is why they get eaten alive in the western dating market. A lot of them actually think they should be loyal to their Asian sisters in the dating market, the same ones who sell out hard to get with other races. It is so bad that I have even seen Indian dudes get with Asian women bro, freaking Indian dudes.

You cannot coach most Asian men, they are incredibly naive about life and almost prefer to be incel. However, I will say that the very few who break free now have a massive market to go after. Ever since the rise of Kpop and other things, hot women of all races are starting to open up to Asian guys. Before 2015 in NYC, you never saw a white girl that was hot with an Asian dude. After 2015, it became a thing in places like West Village, LES, and Soho.

If you are an Asian guy in 2022 that refuses to go interracial, the problem is you.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Asian girls though, and if someone accused me of having "yellow fever", I would find it offensive. Because it implies you have a fetish for a particular race, and reduces the girl to something less than human, a sex object as the feminists would say. And what would that say about me? Again, I like Asian girls, but IMO a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, whatever race she might be.

Now I don't mean offensive like I would punch someone in the mouth if they said it to me, but I would consider it inappropriate.
Nothing wrong with saying Asian Fever. Who cares about being offensive? I hardly find it offensive. You like what you like. Using tw!tter as a basis for anything is kind of...lol. A platform that censors as much as that one does is degenerative to society and reduces any opportunities for honest discussion. So who cares what some tw!tter softies think.

I still think it's an iffy term, because it implies the only reason you would be going out with a particular girl is because of her race.
Dudes don't choose Asian girls just because of their race. They choose them because Asian girls are more likely to have the qualities that men desire. IMO, they're a good balance of feminine attractiveness and personality traits desirable to men. I'm pretty sure if a stupid dirty Asian b!tch came up to a dude, he wouldn't pick her just because she's Asian. It's just that, Asian chicks in general are more likely to have what we want.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really comment on the "rings of power" cause I'm not planning to see it but I can imagine how they could review my review.
I may watch it someday but I'm in no hurry to. The problem is I am a huge Tolkien fan and I want to see the story followed, but Amazon doesn't even have the license to tell the story they're telling. They have the license to the appendices of the Lord of the Rings, which gives a sketch of the story, but not the fleshed out version. So they're doing the fleshing out themselves, making up characters, injecting modern politics, and including plot points that happened a thousand years apart in the books but depicting them as if they happened all at once.