"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Brunettes seem to be harder to pick up than blondes

Cube

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Down South
Which sucks because the bleach squad just doesn't attract me like the dark haired beauties. So far on my DJ quest the blondes I've been able to get numbers from far outweighs the brunettes 5 to 1. I've been getting numbers like mad, just not with the Charisma Carpenter looking chicks that I go for.

Do you guys think blondes are just more approachable because they have lower self-esteem and think they need hair dye to make them hot, and brunettes think they're smokin' anyway with or without it and therefore have a more arrogant personality?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hedgehog

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I think it is just always harder to go for the ones you really like. :)
It is a catch.
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
I don't know about your Theory, but I also don't like the Pam Anderson, Bleached-Blond Bimbo look either.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
"the bleach squad just doesn't attract me like the dark haired beauties."

I couldn't agree more. Seems like every chick you see is blond (usually a bottle job as well).
 

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
I go for the darker haired girls as well. I think they just have a tiny bit more shield up so they don't just seem like blondes with dark hair. :D

Just be a tiny bit more persistent in the beginning with them and you will be all set.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top