“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Brollys field report

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Tonight I will be sarging at a backpackers bar on a Monday.

I am trying to ingrain 2 things per week so it becomes something I do automatically without thinking over time in all my game and for this week it will be smiling while entering the venue and maintaining that smile right up to the point where I open the set and set my smile to a neturql look while in set and the second will be pacing of my words and the impliment of dramatic pauses.

This will be the sole focus of my sets till this is happening without even thinking about it for at least a full week.

I’ll post on the thread how I go and if I was able to maintain the above for all sets.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
"set"
"a set"
"open a set"

go back to PUA skool if this is all you can say
 

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
"set"
"a set"
"open a set"

go back to PUA skool if this is all you can say
Lol... read levels of energy to see how much of a low level bottom feeder you are with a response like that
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Lol... read levels of energy to see how much of a low level bottom feeder you are with a response like that
I get where he's coming from, this isn't a PUA forum, believe it or not. You can choose to act like a tough guy, but you're not gonna ho far with that around here. If you learn to be humble you might learn something, if not then feel free to GTFO.

@MrWood is certainly not a bottom feeder, you're just being arrogant. Life will punish that, you'll see eventually.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Lol... read levels of energy to see how much of a low level bottom feeder you are with a response like that
lol ok troll lala lala
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
"set"
"a set"
"open a set"

go back to PUA skool if this is all you can say
But you're a master OLD pickup artist. You get a lot more action than the Chads on here on old. I mean you're older, have a disability, what goes against the contrary of old and yet you smash it.
 

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
But you're a master OLD pickup artist. You get a lot more action than the Chads on here on old. I mean you're older, have a disability, what goes against the contrary of old and yet you smash it.
I can't work out if you are actually mocking/trolling him by constantly blowing smoke up his ass or whether you're slow lol
 
Top