Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brollys field report

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I will be sarging at a backpackers bar on a Monday.

I am trying to ingrain 2 things per week so it becomes something I do automatically without thinking over time in all my game and for this week it will be smiling while entering the venue and maintaining that smile right up to the point where I open the set and set my smile to a neturql look while in set and the second will be pacing of my words and the impliment of dramatic pauses.

This will be the sole focus of my sets till this is happening without even thinking about it for at least a full week.

I’ll post on the thread how I go and if I was able to maintain the above for all sets.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"set"
"a set"
"open a set"

go back to PUA skool if this is all you can say

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
"set"
"a set"
"open a set"

Lol... read levels of energy to see how much of a low level bottom feeder you are with a response like that

Serenity

Reaction score
Lol... read levels of energy to see how much of a low level bottom feeder you are with a response like that
I get where he's coming from, this isn't a PUA forum, believe it or not. You can choose to act like a tough guy, but you're not gonna ho far with that around here. If you learn to be humble you might learn something, if not then feel free to GTFO.

@MrWood is certainly not a bottom feeder, you're just being arrogant. Life will punish that, you'll see eventually.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ok troll lala lala

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
"set"
"a set"
"open a set"

But you're a master OLD pickup artist. You get a lot more action than the Chads on here on old. I mean you're older, have a disability, what goes against the contrary of old and yet you smash it.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
But you're a master OLD pickup artist. You get a lot more action than the Chads on here on old. I mean you're older, have a disability, what goes against the contrary of old and yet you smash it.
I can't work out if you are actually mocking/trolling him by constantly blowing smoke up his ass or whether you're slow lol