"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Broken plate comes back? Set logistics asap or wait it out?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
My longest plate of under a year broke some time back. I had the warning signs when she first took way to long to respond to logistics, apologizing and cancelling the next day. Gave the benefit of the doubt. 2nd time she claimed would be busy with work. She was giggling as usual while we bantered for 2 minutes. So I felt there still is some attraction. I figured it was her reaching a breaking point of being a plate and wanting more. This is her way to get me to chase and bring up the talk without her having to face the rejection.

I went NC. She's back texting me now.

Best to banter a bit, then let her hit me up again to set up logistics or cut to the point and set up logistics?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
If you start with the banter, this is likely to end up flaming out like it did previously.
Yup. Got it. I use to text her only for logistics, she complained you need to me more emotional. I didnt bother she lasted another 3 months.

Last time we spoke it was to set up logistics. She was conveniently busy, thats when I banteredthat she is too old to play hard to get. She was giggling like a school girl.

But this whole powerplay is a turn off. Trying to get me to chase.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Yup. Got it. I use to text her only for logistics, she complained you need to me more emotional. I didnt bother she lasted another 3 months.

Last time we spoke it was to set up logistics. She was conveniently busy, thats when I banteredthat she is too old to play hard to get. She was giggling like a school girl.

But this whole powerplay is a turn off. Trying to get me to chase.
She isn't trying to get you to chase she is trying to get you to treat her as something more than a sex object.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
My longest plate of under a year broke some time back. I had the warning signs when she first took way to long to respond to logistics, apologizing and cancelling the next day. Gave the benefit of the doubt. 2nd time she claimed would be busy with work. She was giggling as usual while we bantered for 2 minutes. So I felt there still is some attraction. I figured it was her reaching a breaking point of being a plate and wanting more. This is her way to get me to chase and bring up the talk without her having to face the rejection.

I went NC. She's back texting me now.

Best to banter a bit, then let her hit me up again to set up logistics or cut to the point and set up logistics?
How would we know? We have literally no information to work with here.

DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. That should be the answer.
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
...I had the warning signs when she first took way to long to respond to logistics, apologizing and cancelling the next day. Gave the benefit of the doubt. 2nd time she claimed would be busy with work. ... I figured it was her reaching a breaking point of being a plate and wanting more. This is her way to get me to chase and bring up the talk without her having to face the rejection.
This sounds a lot more like she was riding another d!ck.

Assume attraction, but don't force clear signals of disinterest to fit your own narrative ie "she told me to eat sh!t and die then blocked me on everything, so she's just playing hard to get and wants me to chase" etc.

If she's hitting you up and giggling, simple. "Hey, want to grab a drink tomorrow?"

I'm lucky to live in a city, there's a trendy Irish pub around the corner from my apartment so I never potentially put girls off by inviting them straight to my apartment. Logistics are 100x easier in places in NYC etc.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
My longest plate of under a year broke some time back. I had the warning signs when she first took way to long to respond to logistics, apologizing and cancelling the next day. Gave the benefit of the doubt. 2nd time she claimed would be busy with work. She was giggling as usual while we bantered for 2 minutes. So I felt there still is some attraction. I figured it was her reaching a breaking point of being a plate and wanting more. This is her way to get me to chase and bring up the talk without her having to face the rejection.

I went NC. She's back texting me now.

Best to banter a bit, then let her hit me up again to set up logistics or cut to the point and set up logistics?
When I'm in a situation with a specific girl. I employ the Brad Pitt rule.

Is she behaving the way she would if I had ten more hotter girls throwing themselves at me right now?

If it's no, I keep spinning different plates till she does.

My suggestion, maintain no contact and spin plates, till she's basically throwing herself at you.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
You know turning down a girl is a thing, right?
If you broke it off the first time, what has changed until now?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Invite over right away. A2M and swallow your cvm or Next. :rofl:
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
She isn't trying to get you to chase she is trying to get you to treat her as something more than a sex object.
Then I'm assuming this is broken and there is no return since she's trying to rationalize her being a plate. So in other situations to keep plates spinning I need to use the carrot more. How does that happen? I just follow the usual statements when they bring up the talk.

Tell her to show up at your place for the weekend and prove it. Otherwise let you be. Banter? Hahaha.
This is put up or shut up.
Fvck me or Fvck off.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Then I'm assuming this is broken and there is no return since she's trying to rationalize her being a plate. So in other situations to keep plates spinning I need to use the carrot more. How does that happen? I just follow the usual statements when they bring up the talk.


Fvck me or Fvck off.
There isn't always a way to do it. Plates usually break after 3-4 months typically. Yours lasted longer than normal. There comes a point where most women will either want something more serious or if they determine you can't give it to them, will start to look for someone who will.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Never take the trash out once you've taken it to the curb. You're just asking for trouble and stress in your life.
 
Top