Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broken plate comes back? Set logistics asap or wait it out?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My longest plate of under a year broke some time back. I had the warning signs when she first took way to long to respond to logistics, apologizing and cancelling the next day. Gave the benefit of the doubt. 2nd time she claimed would be busy with work. She was giggling as usual while we bantered for 2 minutes. So I felt there still is some attraction. I figured it was her reaching a breaking point of being a plate and wanting more. This is her way to get me to chase and bring up the talk without her having to face the rejection.

I went NC. She's back texting me now.

Best to banter a bit, then let her hit me up again to set up logistics or cut to the point and set up logistics?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you start with the banter, this is likely to end up flaming out like it did previously.
Yup. Got it. I use to text her only for logistics, she complained you need to me more emotional. I didnt bother she lasted another 3 months.

Last time we spoke it was to set up logistics. She was conveniently busy, thats when I banteredthat she is too old to play hard to get. She was giggling like a school girl.

But this whole powerplay is a turn off. Trying to get me to chase.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yup. Got it. I use to text her only for logistics, she complained you need to me more emotional. I didnt bother she lasted another 3 months.

Last time we spoke it was to set up logistics. She was conveniently busy, thats when I banteredthat she is too old to play hard to get. She was giggling like a school girl.

But this whole powerplay is a turn off. Trying to get me to chase.
She isn't trying to get you to chase she is trying to get you to treat her as something more than a sex object.

Glassguy

Reaction score
My longest plate of under a year broke some time back. I had the warning signs when she first took way to long to respond to logistics, apologizing and cancelling the next day. Gave the benefit of the doubt. 2nd time she claimed would be busy with work. She was giggling as usual while we bantered for 2 minutes. So I felt there still is some attraction. I figured it was her reaching a breaking point of being a plate and wanting more. This is her way to get me to chase and bring up the talk without her having to face the rejection.

Best to banter a bit, then let her hit me up again to set up logistics or cut to the point and set up logistics?
How would we know? We have literally no information to work with here.

DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. That should be the answer.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...I had the warning signs when she first took way to long to respond to logistics, apologizing and cancelling the next day. Gave the benefit of the doubt. 2nd time she claimed would be busy with work. ... I figured it was her reaching a breaking point of being a plate and wanting more. This is her way to get me to chase and bring up the talk without her having to face the rejection.
This sounds a lot more like she was riding another d!ck.

Assume attraction, but don't force clear signals of disinterest to fit your own narrative ie "she told me to eat sh!t and die then blocked me on everything, so she's just playing hard to get and wants me to chase" etc.

If she's hitting you up and giggling, simple. "Hey, want to grab a drink tomorrow?"

I'm lucky to live in a city, there's a trendy Irish pub around the corner from my apartment so I never potentially put girls off by inviting them straight to my apartment. Logistics are 100x easier in places in NYC etc.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I'm in a situation with a specific girl. I employ the Brad Pitt rule.

Is she behaving the way she would if I had ten more hotter girls throwing themselves at me right now?

If it's no, I keep spinning different plates till she does.

My suggestion, maintain no contact and spin plates, till she's basically throwing herself at you.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know turning down a girl is a thing, right?
If you broke it off the first time, what has changed until now?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite over right away. A2M and swallow your cvm or Next. :rofl:

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't trying to get you to chase she is trying to get you to treat her as something more than a sex object.
Then I'm assuming this is broken and there is no return since she's trying to rationalize her being a plate. So in other situations to keep plates spinning I need to use the carrot more. How does that happen? I just follow the usual statements when they bring up the talk.

Tell her to show up at your place for the weekend and prove it. Otherwise let you be. Banter? Hahaha.
This is put up or shut up.
Fvck me or Fvck off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Then I'm assuming this is broken and there is no return since she's trying to rationalize her being a plate. So in other situations to keep plates spinning I need to use the carrot more. How does that happen? I just follow the usual statements when they bring up the talk.

Fvck me or Fvck off.
There isn't always a way to do it. Plates usually break after 3-4 months typically. Yours lasted longer than normal. There comes a point where most women will either want something more serious or if they determine you can't give it to them, will start to look for someone who will.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never take the trash out once you've taken it to the curb. You're just asking for trouble and stress in your life.