Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke up with x 6 months ago been fb since on Thursday she's started seeing someone else what to do?

danny0001uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I broke up with my x 6 months ago been fb ever since meeting upto twice a week on Thursday night she told be she's been seeing someone else to use as a fb too.

What to do now? I don't have any other plates and struggling meeting women havnt been on any dates since breakup 6 months ago

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean "what do you do"?

What did you do before you had a girlfriend? Did you have a life? Did you have hobbies? Did you have interests?

Does your entire world revolved around women and having a girlfriend? If not.. then this is a stupid question. Go live your life and start spinning plates.

The reason you are probably struggling to meet women is because you are making women a priority. Men who prioritize women are losers. Losers are not sexually attractive to women.

Hope that helps.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What did you do before you had a girlfriend? Did you have a life? Did you have hobbies? Did you have interests?

Does your entire world revolved around women and having a girlfriend? If not.. then this is a stupid question. Go live your life and start spinning plates.

The reason you are probably struggling to meet women is because you are making women a priority. Men who prioritize women are losers. Losers are not sexually attractive to women.

Hope that helps.
It's hard to believe that some men live like that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hope that helps.
He's right. I want to add one thing - men who prioritize women, when those same females are NOT prioritizing them.. well... I wont call you a looser because I get it, but you need to focus on you. Make YOU interesting by having hobbies and things that you can talk bout with females! WTF are you going to say to a chick if you strike up a convo at a party? "im sad b/c my ex has a new man"??!!!!

GO, DO, BE!!!! What are you interested in? Who are you? join some clubs, go to the gym, etc.

If you want to find someone who values who you are, you first need to develop interesting thing to chat about when you meet females.

Once you meet a female that prioritizes YOU, then reciprocate that.

danny0001uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

We broke up in August, of course I have a life outside of a relationship it was me that ended it back then, since then we have been FBs and now she saying she has found another FB she said she cant be FB with someone she loves. i dont have any other plates or anything, we lived together while we were together and now im back at my parents and cant bring women home