Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

broke up with my girl cause i wanted to bang other chicks

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like a complete ******* but that's really the only reason why. She's great in bed, treats me amazing, has her own life, super attractive, go-getter. Am I ****ing stupid?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's stupid about it? You wanted to try new things in life, and you made a decision.

Sounds right to me. Most people just stay miserable in their boring relationships. You were brave enough to push for a change.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
Am I ****ing stupid?
No. You are a MAN who knows what he wants and isnt afraid to admit it or go after it. Don't let these pussy betas tell you any different. Good ****ing job.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean, on one hand I feel like an idiot. On the other hand, if I have such a wandering eye and cold feet there must be something not right with the relationship. It feels weird to cut it off when it isn't actually going badly though.

I guess I just wanted to see what freedom was like for a while. She told me to call her if I change my mind.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
Yeah I mean, on one hand I feel like an idiot. On the other hand, if I have such a wandering eye and cold feet there must be something not right with the relationship. It feels weird to cut it off when it isn't actually going badly though.

I guess I just wanted to see what freedom was like for a while. She told me to call her if I change my mind.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side, trust me been there done that

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lead her on incase you change your mind...

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok banged 2 girls in the 2 days since the breakup. Doesn't really make me feel any better. ****.

Frisky

Reaction score
She's a cool girl !

And I'm wondering what's missing in that relationship for you?

handle said:

Igetit!

Reaction score
handle said:
Ok banged 2 girls in the 2 days since the breakup. Doesn't really make me feel any better. ****.

I think it may just be excitement that you're after.

Call it what you will......

the "thrill" of the chase
the "honeymoon" phrase
"excitement" of the unknown....

whatever,I think that that's probably what you're gunning for.

You said that you slept with two girls since the breakup of your relationship,and you don't feel any better. Of course not man,there was never anything wrong to begin with.

You were in a relationship. Well after a while,you start to become accustom to the person you're with,start to grow comfortable with each other.

The "newness" of being with a new person wears off REGUARDLESS of how "hot" or "attractive" she is.

Believe it or not,a "7" who you don't know can stir up more interest in you than a "10" who you've been in a year long relationship with simply because the 7 is UNKNOWN.

You thought it was about the sex. Well you got the sex you were after,so now what? Even you admit that you're no better off now than you were when you were with your ex.

About your girlfriend,you said.....

handle said:
She's great in bed, treats me amazing, has her own life, super attractive, go-getter.
So you broke up with a girl who's.....

super attractive
GREAT in bed
treats you amazing

...and you left her to go find what,another hot girl who's great in bed and treats you well?

So basically,you went out in search of what you ALREADY had. If a "10" is it,the HOLY GRAIL of hot women and you have one,then logically,the search should end,right? The problem is that a lot of the times,it's not the girl or the "10",but THE SEARCH itself that drives us.

We ALL have that in us,it's just that after reaching a certain level of maturity,you finally realize it.

I don't think that one woman will ever be enough,we just have to decide within OURSELVES that she is enough.

Last edited:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, all that banging these girls did was confirm that I "still got it."
But overall I think I've completely ****ed everything over. I'm an idiot. Damn.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All relationships are temporary, they all come with a built in expiry date, push past that expiry date at your peril, it's just one of those uncomfortable realities we have to face. If you don't believe that then the alternative proposition is lifelong monogamy, how natural do you think that is? I suspect the natural max for monogamy is about seven years, based on personal experience, the so called seven year itch, and the idea that a child is basically autonomous by then.

As crazy as it sounds have you considered an open relationship with your smokin hot ex? I'm sure she probably wants to experience some other dyk too, think you could handle that?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always remember when I did this when I was in my early twenties.
Broke up with my girlfriend because I wanted to sample some other chicks.
Then I couldn't get laid to save my life lol! Maybe some sort of bad karma. I had no idea what I was doing at the time though.

Plus I knew I wasn't going to stay with that particular girl anyway.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you guys who've done something like this: if I try to get her back, will that just screw over the dynamic of the relationship forever? Am I ****ed either way now? Maybe I should just let it be. I'm probably moving in the summer anyway.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
What the heck did you do to bang two different girl in TWO days?! :eek:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
What the heck did you do to bang two different girl in TWO days?! :eek:
I knew who'd been keeping an eye on me during the relationship... I just need to let it be known that I'm single now. Trust me, the result is that I feel like **** though.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He feels like sh!t because he no longer has that safety net.

That's the ONLY thing that is wrong.
He doesn't know it yet, but the fact that he walked away from his last relationship, empowered him as a man... as long as he doesn't walk back.

And this is why a lot of men would rather cheat on an LTR than break it up. You want that false sense of security... "If it doesn't work out with these other chicks, I have my safety net, my safety lay"

Handle realizes that's gone and that's the only thing that has him conflicted at this point.

Handle, did you TALK to somebody in recent times that made you believe that you needed to FIND someone "better"? Was it the forums?

I've seen this before and it seems to be a subconscious idea planted in there by some external force of nature. And this is why I'm a bit bothered by the OP... he states all these great reasons to stay with his girlfriend, yet, he didn't... so the fundamental question is "WHY?"

Just for variety in sex?

Or did your relationship become the victim of another unfulfilling life of routine?

Many questions abound within this analysis... but don't worry about the safety net. I've seen it corrode a man's mind before... disposing of a safety net eventually leads man to ask "What if?"

In this case, handle's now asking "What if my ex-girlfriend is the best thing that I could ever go out with?" Was it worth it in the end?

I say "yes", but he might say differently.
And yes, the "grass isn't always greener on the other side", but sometimes you find that on the other side of the fence the grass looks like a freshly cut beauty that resembles the green of a golf course.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
I feel like a complete ******* but that's really the only reason why. She's great in bed, treats me amazing, has her own life, super attractive, go-getter. Am I ****ing stupid?
I Did the exact same thing.

It was hard in the start, since i did not get a HB9 again for some time, so i thought i had throwen away a PERFECT woman.

She actually bought me gifts, was always there when i wanted her to, she was ULTRA faithfull... just perfect, after 1½ yr Relationsship, i was like .. "MAN i am 18 yrs old now! I must throw away this girl! I need to try new and other girls"..

I do not know if i regret.. but i do not fell like a shvthead

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
Umm...Good Job?

Just keep banging them, you'll feel better eventually :yes:

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares.. It probably would have ended down the road anyways.

I broke up with my ex for basically the same reasons. We ended up getting back together only to breakup again like a year later. There are always more women out there.