Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

broke up with my girl cause i wanted to bang other chicks

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna have mercy on this one because what you did is plain dumb. I want you to be successful though and sounds like you

need a good kick in the @ss.

handle said:
Yeah, all that banging these girls did was confirm that I "still got it."
But overall I think I've completely ****ed everything over. I'm an idiot. Damn.
You should have listened to the first response to your thread!!! :trouble:

handle said:
She's great in bed, treats me amazing, has her own life, super attractive, go-getter. Am I ****ing stupid?
These are the qualities some PUA's look for months to find in a girl - qualities

that take AFC's years to find. You obviously have your game together - or do

you not? Well, from the looks of it:

-You dumped a girl who treats you amazing.

-You dumped a girl who is great in bed.

-You dumped a girl who isn't clingy and has her own life.

-Your let your emotions run your actions; this is a very feminine trait.

-She probably made you cookies and took care of you.

Result: You f*cked up big time; we all make mistakes though, so just learn

from it. I warn you though, when you see her walking down the street with

another dude putting her arm around her, you will get a burning sensation

inside you and then you'll be absolutely convinced that you took it in the butt

in this one - in the butt by a monster c*ck. :crackup:

Don't even consider going back to her saying AFC stuff like " Baby, I want

you back. I'm sorry." Now, if for some miraculous reason SHE calls YOU

and asks you what you're doing THEN you have an opportunity to get back

with her. If you guys get back together and you are happy, be a man and

admit to her you messed up and how happy she makes you.

jc.dunn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just call her and tell her you miss her. Hang out. The rest will take care of itself.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kicks in the ass everyone. I guess my ex couldn't take it, last night she called me up and told me she needed it... So I brought it. I don't know how this is gonna turn out but I think I'll keep it casual for a little while and make sure she's not just messing with me.

I guess the moral of this story is, uhh, I dunno. I don't think there's anything to learn from this. "Don't be an idiot" maybe.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
blah blah blah i'm a spineless wimp

Good god, that was the most excellently executed feminist ranting I've ever seen, or you're a chick. Can't tell which

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you discovered is that just because someone is great on paper, that doesn't necessarily result in the spark you're looking for. I think you made the right decision.

Stick to your guns, though. Don't backslide. Too late to go back.

**EDIT**

I just read the last two posts. You back slided! You ass! NOW you've made a huge mistake.

Ah well. You're in it now. Keep your wits about you and keep your eyes open. You're a little worse off than where you started - in a relationship with a girl that you don't really like, only now she has ammunition. Good luck, cause she's gonna have some trouble trusting you depending on how it ended the first time.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
Good god, that was the most excellently executed feminist ranting I've ever seen, or you're a chick. Can't tell which
Whatever floats your boat HolyG, haha. I'm not gonna qualify myself to

try to get validation because I honestly don't care. Girls must dig my "feminity" as

you call it because I have had a few stalkers while being in a relationship with

an hb9. Hot girls aren't for everyone though, but I hope you can join the

club with the men who like attractive girls soon. :box:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
What you discovered is that just because someone is great on paper, that doesn't necessarily result in the spark you're looking for. I think you made the right decision.

Stick to your guns, though. Don't backslide. Too late to go back.

**EDIT**

I just read the last two posts. You back slided! You ass! NOW you've made a huge mistake.

Ah well. You're in it now. Keep your wits about you and keep your eyes open. You're a little worse off than where you started - in a relationship with a girl that you don't really like, only now she has ammunition. Good luck, cause she's gonna have some trouble trusting you depending on how it ended the first time.
I see where you're coming from and I completely respect that, but I'm going to see how this goes without actually committing to being back in it for a while. She's a pretty awesome girlfriend, not the type to hit me with "ammunition". The type that understands she can take it or leave it if she wants me back. If she does some stupid bull**** (which she doesn't have a history of), then I guess she won't be my awesome girlfriend anymore... And I won't feel like an idiot for breaking up with her the next time. Besides, I've confirmed that there's girls out there waiting.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
I feel like a complete ******* but that's really the only reason why. She's great in bed, treats me amazing, has her own life, super attractive, go-getter. Am I ****ing stupid?

Mate, you are and you are not.

On the one hand, you gotta realize that heck man, there are only a few real good ones out there for you. she sounds like she has all the qualities but you doubt yourself @ being with her.

On the other hand we are kinda programmed to seek variety. You may have felt trapped/caged, and thats normal. You can go through all sorts of rationalizations for these two things, to make it seem right....

But what about your ETHICS? You see, to me, when these come up, i let logic and ETHICS weigh in, and accept the fact that IF i am with a great woman, I dont need anyone else. ***** is *****, but if its with that great one, then its on fire. The variety is there at the back of your mind, but I am not interested in seeking it as I value exclusive relationships.

What are your ethics? Maybe you'd think it would be ok to have a mistress and never let your woman know because what she does not know won't hurt her.....maybe you think its highly ethical in this situation to dump her ass and move on even tho she did nothing wrong....or you think its ethical that even tho shes great and all you just can't keep this up and its best that you go away.

like, whatever it is, you just trust your gut.....but i say to you one undeniable and powerful fact: good women are HARD TO COME BY

Do not assume the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the O.P

You are a f. u......ck head of the highest order.

I hope you burn in flames.

I hope your next woman is this vicious and uncaring hell-cat, who you meet drunk and think looks amazing, but wake up to find is barely a 7.5....and that she is the best you can do, and by the time she has you addicted on her and does so much bad to you that hate and despisal will be the only eyes through which you view the world.

who the hell dumps an amazing girl?

there is more to this story, something you have not told us. Something's happened, there is a gap in this story or its a lie....but hell man, i dont care, because you are a total douche bag, and she is going to be with someone better.

You total piece of $h1t

you are dumb. or this story is fake. you do not deserve to be a d.j.

you think you do not deserve her. or you are making up for a crappy youth, go do it, moron, she's getting the c0.ck of someone better as we speak....thats right, wanker, f....uck you, i hope your **** falls off

:) :) :)

you laughing yet? because mate that was really stupid. you blew it. i hope you either go back to her and say you do not deserve her but you miss her, or she hires a hitman on you.

i dont care, I just want you to pay, because it. was. really. dumb.

______

And then she took you back. Well I hope she gets a little bit more control from now on. You are the one who needs to be spanked.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was an interesting set of posts. Why so much hate? Just figuring **** out one step at a time here, man.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow and now another retard, dig it, starts talking BS...wow. I think I'm done w/ this thread.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought i was being obvious in my sarcasm?

obviously not...... :)

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when enough people here type like that on the regular it's hard to tell.

Darth_Qurashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao i culd not tell that post was sarcasm til i read the first post before it.

anyway man. I think you did the right thing. Don't be afraid of anything, even losing your girl. She's only as good as you make her seem. u prbly say she's so great, but im sure she doesn't think so. shes prbly all selfconscious thinking "If i'm so great, why did he break up with me?"

If anything, you did the right thing man. She should respect you for not cheating on her. I think even other girls would respect you for that cuz it shows ur a man of your word, and your honest. no offense to other cheaters, but like it rlly hurts to be cheated on, some ppl never forgive you for that.

if you want her back, well then she should be happy, it's like you did what your relationship needed. You needed some time to make sure you're doing the right thign, and if you say you want in now, it's like, you probably love her more now than you ever did.

just make sure you don't act desperate wen you come back. let her know it was important for you to figure things out, and now you're sure.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you did the right thing by breaking up with her

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dig it said:
i thought i was being obvious in my sarcasm?

obviously not...... :)

MY Bad lol! I take it back...I can be a moron sometimes :nervous:

Any, the point is, GIRLS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE. Everyone calling you an idiot is also PUTTING GIRLS on a PEDESTAL. This is not your goddamn Ferrari you gave away to charity! It's just. A. chick.

Do whatever the hell you want. When you're ready to marry a girl and settle down, come back here and we'll talk.

Female psychology is like this : The more a man is not needy of me, the more I'm attracted to him. The more a man is desired by other women, the more I'm attracted to him. The LESS CONTROL I have over a guy - despite me WHINING. COMPLAINING. BITSCHING. SH!T TESTING. - The more I'm attracted to him