"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Broke up with my GF. Hmmm.. still sucks.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Let’s not rewrite history. I specifically remember you speaking to her on the phone for hours at a time and spending weekends together very early. You also came on here and told everyone how superior you were and how we all had no idea what we were talking about. How your relationship was different. You never believed it was doomed from the start, we did. And you told us we were wrong. That’s why you got so many negative replies.

Like I said, some humility will go a long way. I’m glad you had your fun and you do not regret your experience.
Your like my ex gf ... you were not there and you seem to know my exact situatuon.

You were all saying run, only a few said to see what happens.

And now your just saying stuff and putting words in my mouth, shyt I would never say.

Like I said I am glad I made the decision to be with her for a while.

Your still trying to bring me down like I'm dumb for ever considering this realationship when in the end it was a great experience.

I could really care less for your advice since you really are not helpful.

edit# actually nvm your posts do help
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
#update

I was sitting here reflecting upon our realationship and my experience with her. Crying, drunk and being all emotional.

Then she texts me a wall of text and we have a short text session that really reminded me of why I broke it off for good.

I don't miss her so much, infact the last few texts were the straw that broke the camels back from a short and sweet realationship to strait dodging a bullet.

Nothing new came from the texts, just the usual, but when you see them from a single mans eyes, you go ... holy cow ... enough of this gtfo.

Thanks for the support my bros. I can't wait to hit the bar and game again!!
 
Top