Broke up with my GF. Hmmm.. still sucks.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s not rewrite history. I specifically remember you speaking to her on the phone for hours at a time and spending weekends together very early. You also came on here and told everyone how superior you were and how we all had no idea what we were talking about. How your relationship was different. You never believed it was doomed from the start, we did. And you told us we were wrong. That’s why you got so many negative replies.

Like I said, some humility will go a long way. I’m glad you had your fun and you do not regret your experience.
Your like my ex gf ... you were not there and you seem to know my exact situatuon.

You were all saying run, only a few said to see what happens.

And now your just saying stuff and putting words in my mouth, shyt I would never say.

Like I said I am glad I made the decision to be with her for a while.

Your still trying to bring me down like I'm dumb for ever considering this realationship when in the end it was a great experience.

I could really care less for your advice since you really are not helpful.

edit# actually nvm your posts do help

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#update

I was sitting here reflecting upon our realationship and my experience with her. Crying, drunk and being all emotional.

Then she texts me a wall of text and we have a short text session that really reminded me of why I broke it off for good.

I don't miss her so much, infact the last few texts were the straw that broke the camels back from a short and sweet realationship to strait dodging a bullet.

Nothing new came from the texts, just the usual, but when you see them from a single mans eyes, you go ... holy cow ... enough of this gtfo.

Thanks for the support my bros. I can't wait to hit the bar and game again!!